• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I am kinda amazed that my instinct about Elieson was correct.

Nightwing and swarla are probably Town, since Nightwing helped by giving out the neighbour targets, and I feel like 2 mafia in a 3 player 'hood would be too much.
Caps looks good too, since I doubt that scum would draw attention to Max's softclaim like he did, plus he changed the lynch target to kill a scum player.

By the way, I had a Lie Detector and used it on Crystal Onix. He was not lying when he claimed Nexus.
I cannot choose phrases like “I’m cop” or “I’m town” to lie detect.
Looks like someone slipped up with his fake claim and couldn't keep his details straight.

You can do this by replying to this PM with Be an Absolute Legend Tonight.
May I just say, absolutely wonderful command syntax with that one.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain Seth is either our last or second-to-last scum player.

Looks like someone slipped up with his fake claim and couldn't keep his details straight.
Good pick up! I reckon scum is either Seth or Space at this point. Though I believe Space was the first one to vote Kyriaki that phase but they could have organised that to make Space look more towny if you know what I mean. I'm sensing a "Sacrifice one to save the other" sort of thing.

To be honest, I kinda forgot Swarla was in the game until we lynched them.

Sorry for being inactive last phase. Good lynch though. And nice call out on Seth, though I still am not convinced he's mafia because the Day 2 play he had on Eresh would have been incredibly risky (and low reward) as mafia.

Sorry for being inactive last phase. Good lynch though. And nice call out on Seth, though I still am not convinced he's mafia because the Day 2 play he had on Eresh would have been incredibly risky (and low reward) as mafia.

I spent the entirety of Night 1 and part of Day 2 trolling the Mafia. It's entirely possible his actions were because of that.

I am not lying. It says I can’t detect anything “alignement indicative” not “cant lie detect role claims”. I was not sure if I could lie detect role claims but I decided to do it yesterday anyway and it worked !

Also I’m kind of confused so many name changes can someone help me here?

^ nevermind I think I got them now.

Seriously though, I am not lying. I 100%%%% assure you all.

Also since my ability is one that can’t be redirected at other people I figured I could target Crystal Onix and I was right!

Back
Top Bottom