• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Nope. “Statement is correct”
Hmm...

Considering the Godfather flipped and was not Ereshkigal, I'm still very doubtful towards how you tried to push forward the idea that Eresh's lie about having nothing to hide automatically meant they're Godfather. Gonna say it now, you are my Day 7 vote and nothing'll change that.

Sigh

You guys will waste a day phase because I just assumed something was true when it wasn’t. My fault.

Once I flip town at least you’ll know Crystal Onix isn’t scum so it’ll be easier for you to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are many confirmed/semi-confirmed people so this one should be easy for you

If you are telling the truth, that still does not necessarily confirm Crystal’s alignment...which was the point of your role’s condition, yes?

Guess not...but he did out himself so town doesn’t waste NAs. Town points I guess.

If you want to get paranoid, maybe my ability got redirected or reflected by his role, and the statement was randomly chosen to be correct or false, but I find that unlikely.

I still believe it's Space. I think CO is town due to the fact that they claimed Nexus so early AND if they were mafia they wouldn't have done that due to the fact that the Nexus role can be of either alignment. I can't see what benefit CO could have gotten from claiming the Nexus so early if they were mafia. As I usually say, if they are mafia, then that was a extremely gutsy move on their part.
I feel like Seth is telling the truth (but I'm slightly unsure about them).
Regardless, Space is my top scum read out of the three. It would be great if they'd come back on to post more and contribute a tad more especially because we don't know that much about them other than like one or two posts. I feel like they're lurking scum or they could just be inactive.

And guess what? Turns out that statement is false. So there you go, Ereshkigal is The Godfather.
This bit solidifies Seth as scum. In my eyes, at least. He jumped straight to the conclusion that Ereshkigal is Godfather, just because 'I got nothing to hide' was a lie. What's more, the timing of this is also suspicious, being not long after I revealed my Copcheck of Ereshkigal came back as Amplified aka Town. I can only conclude it was a (very poor) attempt to cast doubt on the result.

If our two candidates are Seth and Space, then yeah, Seth is probably more likely to be scum. Not only do his actions in hindsight look scummy, and the claim is convenient for scum, but I don't really read Space as scum especially because CheffOfGames tends to never post regardless of his alignment.

I'd be willing to consider Crystal Onix as mafia if Seth flips town.

I still believe it's Space. I think CO is town due to the fact that they claimed Nexus so early AND if they were mafia they wouldn't have done that due to the fact that the Nexus role can be of either alignment. I can't see what benefit CO could have gotten from claiming the Nexus so early if they were mafia. As I usually say, if they are mafia, then that was a extremely gutsy move on their part.
I feel like Seth is telling the truth (but I'm slightly unsure about them).
Regardless, Space is my top scum read out of the three. It would be great if they'd come back on to post more and contribute a tad more especially because we don't know that much about them other than like one or two posts. I feel like they're lurking scum or they could just be inactive.

Honestly not sure what you want me to say, since you've already decided I'm mafia? You're shaking off Seth's contradictory statements and just believing in Crystal Onix's Nexus claim because your opinion is that it would be too risky to claim early if he was mafia.

Day 7 - YOU've Grown
Day 7 - YOU've Grown

The members’ morale was evidently down, and in order to combat the falling demeanour of the members, the moderators advised to jdthebud that opening a safe place to talk may be a good idea. Using Elementar’s empty office for the time being, jd opened his door to those who needed help to deal with their Amplified personalities, but was also under orders from the moderators to report anyone who seemed suspicious.

“So you think I should put Meowth’s face on a punching bag to get some anger out of my system?”

“I think that would help relieve the pressure inside you Pika. You can’t like every Pokémon, and sometimes it helps to take your anger out on something fake rather than something real.”

“Okay. Thanks jd! You’ve helped heaps,” said Pika_pika42, with the smile broad and gleaming in the room’s yellow light.

“You’re welcome. Please, stop by if you need anything.” Pika nodded and quietly opened the door, showing slight surprise when meeting Crystal Onix in the doorway.

“Excuse me commoner. I have matters to discuss with Mr. Bud.”

“O-of course,” stuttered Pika, who slipped out into the hallway towards the Fun&Bone Gym.

“Ah, CO, to what do I owe the pleasure? I don’t recall having an appointment for you today.”

“I am present on strict moderator business, sir. I have been requested by my…” He shivered at the thought of the word, “Bosses… to come and fetch you. If you would be so kind as to oblige.” jd nodded and lead CO out of the door, who made it known during the walk to the hospital that he was fond of jd’s expertise in his field, and was worth CO’s immaculate praise.

The two arrived outside Elieson’s room, meeting RC outside the window. “Ah, jd. Good to see you. Look, I was hoping you’d be able to talk to Elieson and see if you could gather info.”

jdthebud was taken aback. “L-like a cop? A detective?”

“Sort of. We just want to see if he gives up the names of anyone he was working with. Do you reckon you could talk to him?”

jd sighed and nodded reluctantly. He opened the door and sat down on a chair beside Elieson’s bed. The moderator reached up to take off his oxygen mask and coughed when fresh air filled his nose.

“Ah, so the sent in a negotiator,” opened Elieson. “You’re not going to get any info.”

“I thought you didn’t care about your teammates. Didn’t you use them to complete your goal of testing the other moderators?”

“Yes, but I still like loyalty. They helped me achieve their goal, so it is only right I help them achieve theirs.”

“I hear they’re planning to blow up the section. Is that true?”

“It may be. But I don’t want to get involved in politics.”

“You’re a moderator; it’s your job to be involved in section politics. Doesn’t your loyalty to your fellow mods also matter?”

“Both loyalties matter equally, so they shall be treated as such. Elie would rather look at doge memes than incriminate others.”

“Alright,” jd said, looking out the reflective window to where he imagined RC’s and CO’s faces to be peering inside. “Surely your loyalty to all members of the section outweigh those to a handful of disillusioned Intensified?”

“It seems like you forget that I was Intensified as well. My transformation apparently went wrong, according to you. Why would I deny others of ‘my kind’ their freedom to achieve their goals?”

“Because deep down, you know you feel different.” Elieson became quiet and looked directly at the ceiling above him.

“You can leave now. I’ll be having my dinner soon, and I’d like to collect my daily Fire Emblem Heroes awards alone.”

jd nodded and collected his folders, standing up and gently and walking out the room with a sense of professionalism. “Let me know if you need anything.” Elieson responded by grabbing the oxygen mask and placing it back over his mouth. jd closed the door behind him and met RC’s eyes. “I think I got somewhere today. Would you like me to come back tomorrow and continue?”

“Yes please. But for now, go home and rest. You’ve done a great deal of work today.” The unofficial psychiatrist smiled and made his way home.

He collapsed exhaustingly onto his queen bed, sinking into the memory foam mattress with a feeling of glee. He squinted open his eyes and made out the silhouette of a growing pot plant next to his bedside table. The plant had grown significantly in the past few days. jd forced himself up and rolled back his right sleeve, checking the healing scar on his bicep. He looked towards the tree, and saw a matching indent on the plant’s right branch.

CRASH.

jd slid back on the bed and rolled off, hiding behind the side of the bed furthest from the room’s door. A glass item had crashed in the kitchen, and he could make out a human’s shadow along the wall beside him.

“We can’t afford to have you here,” said a distorted voice. “You will not break us.” The figure dashed to the end of the bed and picked up jd by the collar, throwing him into a wall and shooting him with a gun in the right shoulder blade. He aimed again and shot him in the abdomen, before leaving the room and dashing away from the apartment. jd groaned and tried to crawl along the floor, but collapsed halfway from the wall to the bedside phone. The tree in the corner of the room had two holes in it; one where the trunk and right branch met and the other in the trunk’s midsection. jd soon lost consciousness.

Ow, ugh. Where am I? jd opened his eyes to be greeted with the white ceiling of his bedroom. He pushed his arm against the ground and painfully lifted himself up, pushing against the bed for support. The tree on the other side of the room had significant dents in the trunk and right branch, but no holes. He lifted his shirt and saw his own wounds, which had closed over and seemed to be healing. I doubt I’ll survive another one of them… he thought, before falling onto the bed and lying there comfortably, falling to sleep.

jdthebud was killed. They were...

Dear jdthebud.

You are a veteran of the website, being around since 2009. You mainly post in The War Room. You are the Head of Engineering, which is something that Maniacal Engineer may have trouble dealing with.

Like your name suggests, you are everyone’s buddy. However, it can also be interpreted as a plant bud. Because of these different interpretations, you are the Amplified’s 1 x Unofficial Psychiatrist, 1 x Friendly Neighbour and Plant Bud. Firstly, during one night phase, you can target a player, and if they are an independent, they will given the option to change into a town member. You can do this by replying to this PM with Talk With: [PLAYER]. Secondly, during one night phase, you can tell a player that you are aligned with the Amplified. You can do this by replying to this PM with Say Hi To: [PLAYER]. Lastly, you will grow from a bud into a tree. However, this will take 5 phases, but if you die after Day 3, you will retain your ability to both vote and talk, but will still be counted as a dead player.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

NOTE: You have successfully grown into a tree.

jdthebud was killed. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their 1 x Unofficial Psychiatrist, 1 x Friendly Neighbour and Plant Bud. As they successfully grew, they can still talk and vote.

It is now Day 7. The phase will end in 48 hours on Saturday the 13th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
Haha unlucky kill for the Mafia. It's as good as No Kill.

Vote: Seth Rollins

They were caught in an apparent scum slip. Though it's a bit shaky, I am willing to take this risk now.
With so many custom flips, it's hard to believe that a simple 2x Lie Detector would exist.

Seth, if you're Town and you have more layers to your role, you could claim them now, along with any thoughts/reads you want to share.

If you are Mafia, well GG and Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom