• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Your goal is to make sure neither FinalArcadia or Feenie are lynched.

i feel like this should have been the opposite case tbh...

That’s...interesting. How likely is it that one of Feenie or FA would be in the Mafia, then? Because if one of them were a Mafioso, then that would mean Space and Town could only both win if that Mafioso were to be successfully offed by a Vigilante or something. And that would be kinda unfair to Space if that were the case...right?

Lynch them both and see who pops scum?

Well, a good question is, do we have any other suspects? We're kinda running out of people to throw a lynch at who are active.

Well, a good question is, do we have any other suspects? We're kinda running out of people to throw a lynch at who are active.
Maybe prod some of the inactive people, listen to their opinions? What if mafia turns out to be deliberately inactive in thread to stay under the radar?

Maybe prod some of the inactive people, listen to their opinions? What if mafia turns out to be deliberately inactive in thread to stay under the radar?

You realize that might include prodding you, right? You're pretty inactive.

Okay so I've created a list of those who I trust (somewhat) and those of which I'm unsure of. It's my personal one but hey, if it can help any of you guys then

Trust:
Max/Pirate Sylveon: for obvious reasons.

Lone_Garurumon: as I believe that so far they've contributed well to try and catch scum. I'm getting a townie vibe from them as well.

Crystal Onix: somewhat due to their outright claim that could have landed them in trouble. I couldn't see a scum member claiming A role such as Nexus.

Ereshkigal: is my second highest town read after Max due to their claim and the fact that they're trying to move the game along to find possible scum.

FinalArcadia: was always near the top of my town reads but the fact that I don't believe Space would have to protect two mafia (FA and Feenie) without being Mafia herself, leads me to believe that both Feenie and FA are in fact town. Or at the very least one is town and one is scum (but I find that highly unlikely).

Feenie: (see above) though I would feel better with this if they were a tad more active (yep I know, very hypocritical of me).

Seth Rollins: at first I wasn't overly sure about you and then everyone started voting for you but based on the way you defended yourself and the reasons behind your defence were good. For now I will trust you.

jdthebud: was also unsure about you at first and at one point I had the belief that you could have been scum but going on recent posts by you that belief has wavered. Then you claimed 1x weak psychologist so for now I will also trust you.

Unsure:
Officer Snake: you haven't posted enough for me to get a good read from you.

Swarla: I find it unusual that you haven't really posted (especially at this point in the game) and you did say you were going to be more active yet that hasn't seemed to happen (though I guess you could have forgotten:p).

Elieson (Kyriaki): you seem a little quiet though you have been more active that some which is good. You've asked some good questions but it isn't enough at the moment for me to trust you at this point.

Pika_pika42: you're reaction to Pikochu's death seemed fake, like it was all for show. Other than that nothing has really struck me about you other than the fact you are a little quiet.

MegaPod: you're actually on my boarderline trust and unsure list.

TheCapsFan: you're also on my boarderline trust and unsure list.

Renato_Sinclair: hasn't posted enough for me to get a good read on but I have a feeling you're more Town that scum.

CheffOfGames: they haven't really said anything in the game (I know they're getting subbed out) but until you get subbed I'm going to leave you on the unsure list for obvious reasons.

Have I missed anyone?

Also @HumanDawn, are you subbing for someone?

i feel like this should have been the opposite case tbh...

Wait, since when were you in this game?

CheffOfGames: they haven't really said anything in the game (I know they're getting subbed out) but until you get subbed I'm going to leave you on the unsure list for obvious reasons.

Ya just slipped on your banana peel, ya scum.

That’s...interesting. How likely is it that one of Feenie or FA would be in the Mafia, then? Because if one of them were a Mafioso, then that would mean Space and Town could only both win if that Mafioso were to be successfully offed by a Vigilante or something. And that would be kinda unfair to Space if that were the case...right?

I see your logic and follow it, though I'm ignoring my gut telling me one of them has to be mafia.

Also, I’d at least have a slight Town read on Snake since, iirc, he started the RoMCH wagon. I’m on board with lynching Nightwing next.
It was dead!Kyriaki who started the wagon. Snake was the second vote though. I thought it was Renato_Sinclair which is why I put them in my town list, but I guess it was Snake. Whoops. Snake is probably town.

Well, I was slightly off then, but yea.

I see your logic and follow it, though I'm ignoring my gut telling me one of them has to be mafia.
If that’s really true (meaning Space could not win with the Town if I’m understanding this correctly), FA appears a bit more likely to be Town to me, although it’s not concrete and nothing Feenie’s done stands out to me in particular either.

Ya just slipped on your banana peel, ya scum.
Where do you suppose HumanDawn came from then? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that Cheff was near the top of the "I need a sub" list. I just put two and two together is all. I don't know why you're so eager to out me. Care to explain in a bit more detail as to why you believe in worthy of being lynched?
Same goes for you MegaPod.

Where do you suppose HumanDawn came from then? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that Cheff was near the top of the "I need a sub" list. I just put two and two together is all. I don't know why you're so eager to out me. Care to explain in a bit more detail as to why you believe in worthy of being lynched?
Same goes for you MegaPod.
Cheff hasn't subbed out at all yet. Not sure why HumanDawn posted.

Cheff hasn't subbed out at all yet. Not sure why HumanDawn posted.
I thought they were going to be subbed out? That's why I assumed HumanDawn took up Their place but I still asked HumanDawn who they subbed for because I wasn't 100% sure. Are you sure Cheff hasn't subbed out?

Back
Top Bottom