• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Vote: Seth Rollins

I've changed my mind Space. Besides I think Seth will be lynched this phase anyway unless they have a great defence. Honestly, town can chance a possible mislynch or two if we need to. If there's only one or two Mafia left then town still outnumber them by heaps.

Oh, so instead of waiting the entire phase out it sort of shortens the time for the lynch? Like so if everyone votes for Seth we don't have to wait two days to actually lynch them? It could be shortened to one day yeah? Is that what that is?

Oh, so instead of waiting the entire phase out it sort of shortens the time for the lynch? Like so if everyone votes for Seth we don't have to wait two days to actually lynch them? It could be shortened to one day yeah? Is that what that is?
More like, ends the moment 2/3rd (rounded up) voted for the same person. Only if the host allows it.

All we need is one more vote if we can hammer down.

Not sure if it matters anymore or if this is still useful for a hammer, but

VOTE: Seth Rollins

Maybe I wasn't just my overly paranoid self last phase in my thoughts about his role if that was truly a scumslip about the contradiction in what he can lie detect lol.

never thought I'd wake up to see this many votes already placed so early, holy moly

Finally I got killed, been hoping for it since I grew into a tree.

I mean I guess I understand why we are lynching Seth but I still think mafia wouldn't try that strategy on Day 2.

Haha unlucky kill for the Mafia. It's as good as No Kill.

Vote: Seth Rollins

They were caught in an apparent scum slip. Though it's a bit shaky, I am willing to take this risk now.
With so many custom flips, it's hard to believe that a simple 2x Lie Detector would exist.

Seth, if you're Town and you have more layers to your role, you could claim them now, along with any thoughts/reads you want to share.

If you are Mafia, well GG and Goodbye.
Your point about his roleclaim is a good one, seems a bit too simple for this particular game.

Live video of JD being killed last night:

giphy.gif

[VOTE]: Seth Rollins

Back
Top Bottom