• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
If you're Town I'll honestly be surprised though. Part of your role matches a roleblocker role which would explain a lot if you're mafia.

If you're Town I'll honestly be surprised though. Part of your role matches a roleblocker role which would explain a lot if you're mafia.
If I was scum!Roleblocker, why would I even include that possibility in my supposed fake-claim when the existence of a Scum!Roleblocker was almost confirmed, with Max not getting any results other than on N1.
I know this could be WIFOM but honestly, why would I claim a role which is sure to implicate me if I were scum. I could have claimed anything under the sun except the Roleblocker part. I hope you understand. Also, when we both claimed our roles, we claimed it openly and without hiding any part of it.
FA was the last among us to claim. Also, they have been hiding/modifying parts of their role as per convenience.

FA claimed a Vig/Modified Bomb role.

If you look carefully at the Town roles which have already flipped, you will observe Pikochu and Swarla's roles, you will see that Pikochu was a Modified Bomb whereas Swarla had a Vig Shot they could use.

Dear Pikochu.

One of your other game ideas was Particle Mafia. Because of your knowledge of elementary particles, you are the Amplified’s Annihilator. Each night, you choose a target. You are an electron, and if you target another normal electron (another Amplified member or non-Intensified member), nothing will happen. However, if you target a positron (anti-electron; an Intensified member), you will both collide and undergo annihilation, where both of you will die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Collide With: [PLAYER].

Dear swarla.

· 1 x Voltron Leader: You can decide during a day phase to ask your fellow Voltron team members (Nightwing101 and Renato_Sinclair) to vote for a particular action they want you to complete (you vote as well). Whichever option gets the most votes (or chosen randomly out of all tied votes if applicable) will be your action for the next night, where you can choose a target yourself. You action options are: block the Intensified’s nightkill, vigilante kill, rolecop, cop or block all the Intensified’s actions bar the nightkill. You begin the day phase vote by replying to this PM with Form Voltron Now, and you can choose your target (if applicable) by replying to this PM with Blast: [PLAYER].

Also, FA was trying to cast shade on Eresh here. Looks like they were planning to mislynch Eresh if they wouldn't have died with Caps last night.
I almost hate to bring this up because I'm not sure if it's too tinfoil-y and paranoia at this point is dangerous, but is it possible that these abilities from Kyriaki's role PM:

...could have caused Max to get a town check on Ereshkigal way back? Ereshkigal was a suspect going into the first night phase with several people finding her actions odd (notably Seth Rollins, who was suspicious enough the he used his lie detector on one of her statements), I wonder if it's possible scum actually anticipated that and tried to clear her instead. It's just weird that N1 was the only phase that Max actually got a result, and the rest of the game he said he was roleblocked.

This whole business with hiding behind Space just makes no sense when - like I said - hiding behind someone you suspect most as scum seems like it'd be the most pro-town thing to do if I'm actually understanding the ability correctly.

Even after all this if you think, FA is being honest about their role despite the roles which have already flipped and their overall actions, All the best.
If you have decided that you want to lynch me despite whatever I say, go ahead. I can't really help it much beyond this point.

I don't even have a proper case against me to say anything in my defence. I just want the Town to know I tried even though I failed.

I know this could be WIFOM but honestly, why would I claim a role which is sure to implicate me if I were scum. I could have claimed anything under the sun except the Roleblocker part. I hope you understand. Also, when we both claimed our roles, we claimed it openly and without hiding any part of it.
FA was the last among us to claim. Also, they have been hiding/modifying parts of their role as per convenience.
In a role madness game where there are often a bunch of informative roles (like we had a lie detector, there was an indep rolecop, etc), honestly it makes sense to be at least somewhat truthful in your claim. If you had roleblocking powers, then having something "provable" is useful because it's something to work with to try to clear yourself. Additionally, the part where you said that you think you were the nightkill that one phase no one died kind of strikes me as a nightkill gone wrong that you as scum used to help make your claim look better. Especially when Max or someone more actually townread is most likely to have been the nightkill (and was likely doctor-protected).

Having more than one town roleblocker, on the other hand, is really weird. Roleblockers are much more helpful in the hands of mafia since they're the informed group and can use it with their rolecop results, so I don't buy town having two roles like that. Especially when we know that there is a scum one out there just because that's the norm and because that has to be what was happening to Max.

Given the way my ability worked, I think I was justified in not claiming fully since it flat-out would have wasted my remaining use if I had.
FA claimed a Vig/Modified Bomb role.

If you look carefully at the Town roles which have already flipped, you will observe Pikochu and Swarla's roles, you will see that Pikochu was a Modified Bomb whereas Swarla had a Vig Shot they could use.
I'm not sure why that's so odd in a game with over 20 players? And one with a cult. And redirector, deflectors, and whatever else mafia had (Kyriaki had a bunch of wild things). This game has had several things that were either threats to town or could waste things like vig shots, so I think town is pretty justified in having some decent killing power. And plus, my role had where I had to choose phases to be bomb if I used that aspect of it, which meant that it could've been wasted (like last phase when my last use didn't work out). Piko's was like a self-destructor thing if I remember correctly anyway.
Also, FA was trying to cast shade on Eresh here. Looks like they were planning to mislynch Eresh if they wouldn't have died with Caps last night.
I really did suspect Ereshkigal because the fact that Max just happened to actually get one copcheck through even though he was roleblocked the rest of the game and it was on Eresh, who did not look good to the majority of this game going into N2, plus remembering Seth's lie detector thing about having something to hide had got me worried because everyone else had claims that were provable at that point. TheCapsFan himself even was thinking Ereshkigal was worth looking into with tinfoil theories, and I agreed with him. Eresh was pseudo-cleared; why of all people would I try to prep them for a mislynch if I was scum rather than one of the non-cleared players? The only reason I kept harping on Ereshkigal was because late in the game, I was seriously wondering if we'd been being duped this whole time when so many other options didn't make sense for the last scum to me.

To be honest, I think Pika_pika42 knows that the Voltron game was a mess at the end with how things went and is trying to use that to his advantage as an appeal to emotion, which to be fair, I understand how that is effective for persuasion, but I'm not always mafia lol. It's just bad luck for me in that regard that I'm once again here in the final phase, just this time as town.

My last bit here is just that a) I'm truly town this time around. And b) again, Space's win-con. How am I scum with that win-con existing. It would be an impossible win-con for Space to have won with (before subbing in for Cheff, I mean) if I or Feenie had been scum. The fact that Pika hasn't addressed that is I think because he knows there's no way to justify me being scum with that in mind. Along with the fact that it makes sense for three siblings to not be on actual opposing sides to begin with lol.

FT from Night 8 to Day 10 has been added. The phase will end in just under an hour at the normal time. Sorry for the delay.

Endgame - Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled
Endgame - Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled

Official Votals
Pika_pika42 (2) - Nightwing101, FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia (1) - Pika_pika42

FinalArcadia, Nightwing101 and Pika_pika42 sat in the staff room alone, listening to the muffled sirens and screams that took a hold of the F&G section. FA reached up to their face, gently caressing a bruise along her left cheek.

“Are you okay?” asked Pika_pika42. “I know cricketers get bad bruises from fast deliveries. How’d you get that?”

FinalArcadia didn’t answer, only remembering the sting of TheCapsFan’s trombone connecting savagely with her face. “I’m sorry guys… But I have to do this.” FA whipped the Amplifier out of her pocket and blasted both Pika and Nightwing in the chest. Both members flew backwards and struggled underneath the intense light that surrounded them until they lay restful, now back to their previous selves. Remorse covered FA’s face.

Pikochu caught up with LG and was running beside them amidst the chaos. “I found a way to track any antimatter in the area,” he yelled over the screaming alarm. “I’ve created an app for our mod watches that can detect abnormal subatomic particles spins. It’ll lead you to the antimatter bombs.” He clicked it up on LG’s on watch and several dots were shown.

“Thanks. Reckon you can take care of this one?” he said, pointing towards one near the Lava-tory.

“On it.” The two sprinted in opposite ways; LG contacting the other moderators to look on their own apps.

Meanwhile, romch finally arrived near the RM Fountain, holding the Warped Electrical’s disc in his hand.

“Hand it over romch. It’s over,” boomed SD over the chaos.

“I’m sorry, SD. But I can’t do that. You see, I’m meant to do this. I gave all these people the best times of their life. I realised who I was, and I granted them the ability to find themselves too. But I couldn’t keep it like that. Not when there were bigger things that I needed to do.”

“Like destroy the whole forum?!” yelled Elementar, his voice fighting desperately to overcome the noise.

“Yes. The problem with this section is the moderators. You’re always creating our trouble. This forum is doomed. I’m saving it from its own hand. It is my duty.”

“And what about all the innocent people you’re hurting?”

“They’ll be free. They can live without this plague in their lives.”

“You’re twisted. Let us help you.”

“I don’t need saving. I just need to complete my job. That’s all a bounty hunter has to do. And this is my biggest bounty yet.” romch threw the disc to the floor, where it corrected its angle into a hover and released Warped Electrical’s hologram. The former darted forwards and threw his fist at SD’s face, who blocked his forearms. The two began a fistfight, exchanging blows and sending the other staggering back. Meanwhile, Warped Electrical was shooting an intense blast of water at Elementar, turning the latter’s fire hands to steam. The physical moderator leapt forwards into a horizontal dive, attempting to slam the EE core into the disc below. Touching the hologram sent strong electrical impulses down his arms, sending him flying backwards.

FinalArcadia stood behind the fight, feeling the guilt of her actions and questioning why she still felt loyalty to romch. “So you were the last Intensified member?” said CO, who was recovered and back to normal, but lacked his recent memories.

“I only wanted to protect Space and Feenie. He said he would protect them if I helped him.”

“And did he?”

“…It was too late. I didn’t want any of this to happen.”

“This can stop now. Hand me the Amplifier, and I can fix you.”

FinalArcadia raised the Amplifier, tilting it on its side so it pointed depressingly at the ground. “It’s my fault. I should be the one to fix it.” FA raised the gun and turned it on herself, pulling the trigger. She grunted from the force of the blast, but smiled delicately as the light overcame her and turned her back into her regular self. She was free of being Intensified at last.

Meanwhile, LG had just disarmed his second antimatter bomb. “How many have you guys done?” he asked into his mod watch.

“I’m on my second now,” replied Darth.

“Same,” replied RC.

“I just did my third,” showboated Piko. “There’s one more near you Darth.”

“I just finished this one. I got it now. Head back to the RM Fountain.”

SD was just knocked to the ground by romch, who stood over the admin with a looming dark presence. “This is it. You’ll see your precious Bulbagarden fall.”

“I won’t. You’ll never prevail. Bulbagarden is full of strong members. They’ll easily stop you.”

“I don’t think they will. But you can think that in your last moments.” The bounty hunter raised a pistol and pointed it at SD’s defenceless cranium, causing the admin to close his eyes and prepare for death.

“You’re done romch!” bellowed LG as he entered the area. “You’re subatomic bombs have been disarmed. There’s nothing left for you to do anymore.”

“Ah, very good. It does seem my plan has failed. I underestimated you.” The bounty hunter stood back, and lowered the pistol, looking contently at the ground. Elementar seized the moment to take advantage of Warped Electrical’s movement, crawling towards the disc and reaching to its centre to replace the WE core with the EE one. However, romch was prepared for such things, and shot Elementar in the chest with his pistol. Elementar collapsed, blood saturating his shirt as the EE core dropped to the floor.

“Elementar!” The moderators ran over to their youngest member, flipping his body over so his face could see the incoming stars. Nightwing101, swarla and Renato_Sinclair joined them, taking over the duty of supporting his limp frame as he struggled for breath.

“I’m sorry guys. I hope you’ll forgive me. I just wanted… to help you. I wanted, to…” he seemed desperate to finish, despite his obvious lack of time. “to protect the ones, I… care about.” The last words seemed to bring relief, allowing him to smile at his friends before his glance turned towards the growing night sky. “We’re all made, of the same… thing. YOU, and ME. We’re all special. I’ll miss YOU all.” His eyes seemed to become lost, and his breath wavered. His head then lost its strength, and fell into his friends’ supporting arms. Elementar had died.

“romch! You monster!” screamed Nightwing.

“He had it coming. Karma is a beautiful thing.” He chuckled, before pulling out a clear, grenade like object. Strong green, red, orange and blue colours twirled around the inside. “See, as I’ve said, have a backup plan for everything. It’s the key to making the most of your failures.” He pulled the pin on the object, grinning evilly as he did so. “Oh, and ME’s work on regeneration particles was fascinating. It’s ironic that Elementar just died after creating something that was meant to help with preparing for this event exactly.”

“Wait, NO!” yelled SD as he got up and jumped to snatch the object from romch’s hand. LG collected the EE core from beside Elementar’s lifeless body and slammed it into the disc, destroying the red WE core and replacing it with its blue counterpart. romch dropped the grenade, and upon hitting the ground, it exploded instantly. Green, red, orange and blue ribbons of colour darted from the object’s seams, exploding in a tragically beautiful array. The blue ribbons hit the EE disc, affecting both the new Electric Entity and LG and turning them into EEs. The green ribbons affected most members, including an unexpecting Manical Engineer as he sat helplessly in his office. The red beams flew in several directions, one colliding with romch. The orange rays were rare, but travelled the furthest. DW was running on his way back from disarming the last antimatter bomb, but was sent flying backwards as the MW beam collided with his body. The subatomic particles diffusing through the section were changing most members, creating MEs, WEs, EEs and MWs.

romch saw that his work was done, clicking a button on his own smartwatch before teleporting him and any other WEs away. Electric Entity was confused in the aftermath, and did the same to him and LG. The remaining MEs were left to wonder what had just happened, and how they could combat the new problem that consumed their section.

Nightwing, swarla and Renato_Sinclair returned to Elementar’s lifeless body, looking desperately at the remaining moderators for help.

A war between MEs, WEs and EEs had begun.

Pika_pika42 was lynched. They were...

Dear Pika_pika42.

You are one of the most recent additions to The War Room. You are Meowth’s Enemy, and are a huge fan of Pikachu. You hosted your first game last season with Zodiac Mafia, which you have an impressive knowledge of.

You love cricket, and are a fan of Virat Kohli. Because of your passion for the sport, you are the Amplified’s Cricketer. Each night, you can choose to perform a type of shot, each with different effects. If you choose to block, you will have a 90% of being Bulletproof that night, and survive a nightkill attempt on your life. If you choose to play the shot, you will have a 70% chance to roleblock whoever targets you. If you choose to swing and try to hit a six, you will strip whoever targets you of their role for two nights, but you also have a 20% chance of going out (dying). You can choose which shot you would like to perform by replying to this PM with [SHOT TYPE] at the Ball.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Pika_pika42 was lynched. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Cricketer.

Nightwing101 died in the endgame. They were...

Dear Nightwing101.

You are friends with Elementar, swarla, GreedyPablo_1955 and Renato_Sinclair. You are very expressive, generally using lots of hand expressions when you talk. You are very passionate about drama and superheroes, and take whatever opportunities you can get to mix the two together.

One of your favourite superheroes is Nightwing, who seeks justice but in the dark. Because some may misunderstand your intentions, and you have combined your love of superheroes with your terrific acting capabilities, you are the Amplified’s Miller Acting Hero and Neighbour. Firstly, you will appear as being aligned with the Intensified from any theoretical cop check. Secondly, you can only vote after 5 other people have voted, as you are only acting as a hero. Thirdly, at the beginning of the game, you can choose one of two options. The first is that when either swarla or Renato_Sinclair die, you can kill their killers. The second is when one of them dies, you will die in their place. You can choose which option before the conclusion of Day 1 by replying to this PM with I Choose: Avenge! or Sacrifice! Lastly, since you know swarla and Renato_Sinclair in real life, you share a neighbour chat with them. However, you do not know their alignments.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

NOTE: You chose Avenge!

Nightwing101 died in the endgame. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Miller Acting Hero and Neighbour.

FinalArcadia won in the endgame. They were...

Dear FinalArcadia.

You are one of the famous sisters of The War Room. You are all very skilled at mafia, and are regulars in the section. You are a very strong town player, admitting that you don’t like being mafia.

Unfortunately, returnofmastercrazyhand offered you safety for your sisters in order to gain you as an ally. Because you want the best for your sisters, you are the Intensified’s Roleblocker. Using your skills, you can stop another player from using their role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Roleblock: [PLAYER]. However, if either Space or Feenie die, you will become Reckless, and your roleblock will be unblockable. However, you have a 20% chance that you roleblock will accidentally target a fellow Intensified member.

You are aligned with the Intensified and win when you outnumber the Amplified or nothing can stop this from happening.

NOTE: Your recklessness was triggered.

FinalArcadia won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Intensified and were their Reckless Roleblocker.

The Intensified have won the game! Congratulations! Also, a similar congratulations to @CheffOfGames and @Space for winning as Info Searcher.

Thank you everyone for playing the game. It was a pleasure to host, and was officially the game with the most players and phases I've ever had. It's also my third highest game in terms of posts, so thank you.

Please answer the following questions when you get the chance :)

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the balance/setup?
What did you think of the custom roles?
Did you like your personal role?
What did you think of the FT? (All 15,100 words of it)
Did you like the concept?
Anything you would have changed as player or host?
Any other comments or questions?
Would you play another game like this, or ME vs. WE vs. EE in the future?

I'll also add a prologue and potential epilogue at some stage in terms of the FT, so let me know if you'd like to be tagged when that is added.
It was great to host my first BMU game.

Also, here's a list of all the night actions.

Night 1
Lone_Garurumon tracks Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins detected "I've got nothing to hide" from Ereshkigal
Feenie protects Max1996
Max1996 cop checked Ereshkigal
Pika_pika42 blocked the ball
Ereshkigal hid behind Pika_pika42.
FinalArcadia killed Kyriaki
Night 2
Lone_Garurumon tracked jdthebud
Feenie protected Max1996
Pikochu collided with Seth Rollins
TheCapsFan played music to Nightwing101
Max1996 checked Lone_Garurumon
jdthebud talked to The Light
The Light purified MegaPod
Ereshkigal hid with Elieson
FinalArcadia killed MegaPod
Crystal Onix rolecopped Feenie
FinalArcadia roleblocked Max1996
MegaPod 1 x Bulletproof used up
Night 3
Max1996 investigated Nightwing101
Pikochu collided with Max1996
jdthebud told MegaPod they are town
MegaPod became a Lucky Victini
Lone_Garurumon tracked Nightwing101
Ereshkigal hid with Kyriaki
Kyriaki reflected all roles
FinalArcadia killed Pikochu
FinalArcadia roleblocked Max1996
Crystal Onix rolecopped TheCapsFan
Night 4
Pirate Sylveon (Max1996) investigated Feenie
Seth Rollins detected "I am Nexus" from Crystal Onix
Lone_Garurumon tracked Crystal Onix, redirected to MegaPod (whose Lucky Victini activated)
Kyriaki (Elieson slot) killed Officer Snake
FinalArcadia roleblocked Pirate Sylveon (Max1996)
Crystal Onix rolecopped Lone_Garurumon
Renato_Sinclair started destruction
Night 5
TheCapsFan played music to Pika_pika42
Lone_Garurumon tracked TheCapsFan
Space (CheffOfGames slot) looked at Crystal Onix, redirected to Pika_pika42
Pirate Sylveon (Maz1996) investigated Lone_Garurumon
Kyriaki killed Lone_Garurumon
Crystal Onix rolecopped Pika_pika42
Night 6
Pika_pika42 blocked the ball.
Pirate Sylveon (Max1996) investigated Seth Rollins
Ereshkigal hid with Seth Rollins
FinalArcadia killed jdthebud
Melodious Nocturne Demyx (Lone_Garurumon in Crystal Onix slot) rolecopped Space (CheffOfGames slot)
Night 7
Ereshkigal hid with Space
Space (CheffOfGames slot) looked at TheCapsFan
Feenie protected Pirate Sylveon (Max1996)
FinalArcadia killed Feenie
Melodious Nocturne Demyx (Lone_Garurumon in Crystal Onix slot) rolecopped Wormtail (MegaPod)
Wormtail (MegaPod) Lucky Victini activated.
Night 8
TheCapsFan played music to Ereshkigal
Pirate Sylveon (Max1996) investigated Melodious Nocturne Demyx (Lone_Garurumon in Crystal Onix slot)
FinalArcadia killed Pirate Sylveon (Max1996)
FinalArcadia roleblocked TheCapsFan
Night 9
Ereshkigal hid with TheCapsFan
FinalArcadia killed TheCapsFan
FinalArcadia roleblocked TheCapsFan

I'll post some more thoughts later, but for now, another big congratulations to @FinalArcadia, @Elieson, @Kyriaki, @returnofmastercrazyhand, @Renato_Sinclair, @Crystal Onix and @Melodious Nocturne Demyx in having some contribution to the mafia win. Thanks again!

@FinalArcadia You know this means Nightwing will want to lynch you every game after this, right?

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes! It was interesting. If I hadn't died that last night, it might have been a close game.

It was interesting. Even more so seeing how it turned out.

All I got was a modified Hider ;.;

It was interesting! I had no clue what to do with it at first. I'm kinda surprised I didn't die for as long as I did.

It was good!

I loved it!

Nightwing trusting FinalArcadia.

Why do people think perpetual motion machines are impossible when every model of the universe argues the universe is one?

Yes!

Woooo! Way go FA! You pulled it off girl! I was seriously worried there given how many confirmed and pseudo-confirmed players we had to fight through in the end there, but it was well done. GG to all involved, you put up a good fight.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah, it was well-made and fun to play.
Either have less custom roles or replace the RoleCop with something else. RoleCop just isn't very useful when you can barely tell what half of the roles you're looking at even do. Also, Space's role really wasn't fair. It wasn't an impossible win-con, but the specific conditions for fulfilling it are so absurdly specific that they'd likely never come up in the game.
You know I always love your custom roles dude.
It was cool, if a little frustrating when my Tracker results always seemed to contradict what my brain was telling me was more likely to be true.
I will admit to not reading all of it, but what I've read was good, and I'll probably read more of it
It's a cool concept, definitely an interesting idea
Pretty much just take a look at my balance/setup comment.
I won either way, and I'm counting it. I was honestly more invested in the Mafia's plight given the sheer odds they had to fight through near the end anyway.
No, but I'll host it :p

I want to say, "I told you so." but that'd be foolish of me. Maybe even I wouldn't have trusted myself if I was in the opposite position. FA did a great job at looking Town (exactly like Voltron :p).

Congrats to the winners.
The Mafia had a really nice game. I would say The Town played well too right till the end. It was quite a close match.
The indeps were good too.

Thank you everyone for playing the game. It was a pleasure to host, and was officially the game with the most players and phases I've ever had. It's also my third highest game in terms of posts, so thank you.
Thank you Elementar for hosting this fun yet stressful game.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes. Despite being so stressed, I enjoyed it a lot.

There were a lot of players yet it ended up being so close, I think this proves it was a fair game.

They were all very interesting and nice and suited the player's character really well.

As I already told you in the PM, more than the role itself, I loved the Role PM and the flavour in it which was beautifully connected to the role.

Sorry. Was too stressed out to read the entire thing but I am looking forward to reading it now.

Loved the concept.

Nothing I can think of.

Yes please. Wynaut?

I'll also add a prologue and potential epilogue at some stage in terms of the FT, so let me know if you'd like to be tagged when that is added.
It was great to host my first BMU game.
Sure tag me. Didn't think it was your 1st BMU game. You merged it really well.

I could've used my Loverizer part of my role to get two Copchecks and make them unblockable, but felt like it was far too risky...

Honestly, given how utterly impossible it was being for you to actually get any results thanks to the constant blocking, I'd personally say that it'd be worth it just for the chances of finding some scum in the difficult to solve mess that was the late game.

Honestly, given how utterly impossible it was being for you to actually get any results thanks to the constant blocking, I'd personally say that it'd be worth it just for the chances of finding some scum in the difficult to solve mess that was the late game.
Well, the thing is, if I used it, I'd automatically become a Lover with one of the two. I asked Elementar if it was chosen randomly and it was, which means becoming Lover with scum was a very real possibility. So, yeah, no way I'd want that.

Well, the thing is, if I used it, I'd automatically become a Lover with one of the two. I asked Elementar if it was chosen randomly and it was, which means becoming Lover with scum was a very real possibility. So, yeah, no way I'd want that.
Yes, but you'd still likely find scum. And given the player ratios in the lategame, trading you off to lynch one, maybe two scum would be worth it imo.

Back
Top Bottom