• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You may not know this but...

The Togekiss

Arms... like... nooodles!
Reaction score
I like to make Pokemon sprites. I mainly do fusions. I have over a year of experience, and I get requests on Facebook. So here are some of my fusions I did by request(under the attachment thingy).
some sprites..PNG

ignore the one saved under bmp, go to the one under png

EDIT: Please comment, I want to know what you peoples think :3.
Also, If you have any requests, feel free to PM, VM, or make a post in this thread and mention my name in it, and I will start on your request as soon as possible...if I feel like it XD.

Attachments

• some sprites.bmp
    193.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I really like the Rapidash Pegasus one. Using Moltres' wings is brilliant. It seems so obvious in retrospect.

I had hundreds of my own sprites but they're all gone now....

Wow, you're good, those sprites look awesome.

P.S. The Victini-Jiachi one made me lol, lol

Some more fusions, the Darkrai x Spiritomb is based exactly off of a sprite I saw in this creepy dream (nightmare?) I had.
The Salamence x Swampert is a remake of a fusion I did a long time ago, so is the Latios x Bisharp.
And the sprite of Homika/Roxie holding a Venipede was a request from a friend of mine a while ago

some more sprites.PNG

These are all really good. Did you teach yourself or did you learn from a website? I want to get better but i'm not sure what to do now.

These are all really good. Did you teach yourself or did you learn from a website? I want to get better but i'm not sure what to do now.

Thank you :3 .
I taught myself. It kinda came a bit naturally for me,being an MS paint ninja (lol). Mainly, I practiced and got better and better. Fusing Pokemon sprites is pretty easy for me now.
I suck at giving good advice(sorry), but I guess you could try practicing to get better at spriting.

Those are really good :eek:

I'm curious since you stated you're taking requests, do you work on any trainer sprites at all? If so, I do have a request if you have the time and are up to the challenge.

Those are really good :eek:

I'm curious since you stated you're taking requests, do you work on any trainer sprites at all? If so, I do have a request if you have the time and are up to the challenge.

I do make trainer sprites, and I'll gladly take a request but it might not be done until Sunday,I got lots of homework to do tonight and a sleepover on Friday-Saturday to celebrate season 3 of MLPFiM.
On Sunday I''l have plenty of time hopefully,so challenge accepted.

Awesome!! And I'm in no rush whatsoever. :) I'll PM you the details!

You're sprites are really good, but you may want to use a media sharing program such as imageshack to post images. Keep up the spriting!

You're sprites are really good, but you may want to use a media sharing program such as imageshack to post images. Keep up the spriting!
Thanks ^^
I don't think I could use imageshack or something to share images. I have dial-up...it would take ages to load. It's really quick for me to just take the pictures from an album.

The Rapidash+Moltres is the best. Latios+Darkrai isn't the most good one. Also Crobat+Leafeon is good. Ah, Spiritomb+Darkrai! Awesome! What have you done to Homika?

If you recolour that Haxorus+Garchomp one, it should look more like a drago-beast. (put the non-shiny Haxorus) Anyway, awesome sprite work! :)

Back
Top Bottom