• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You say it, I draw it (Mudkipz’s art shop)

Itsjustmudkipz

I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream :)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hoi! So I decided to make an art shop to fill up my free time so I’m hoping to be generally fast with requests.

For stuff I’m willing to draw nothing too romancey (if you’re not sure what the limit is describe and I’ll tell you) or like really violent.
I’m fine with drawing things that aren’t Pokémon but Pokémon stuff is probably going to turn
your wondering what my art style is like check Here, I recommend looking at the latest stuff as my style is constantly changing slightly and improving (I hope)

Last edited:
Ok I got really inspired for boutique shipping so I got it done pretty fast (I hope Shauna looks decent enough this was my first time drawing her lol)

1332BAEB-7A26-4F0D-AFF1-DC4C41F93982.jpeg

Hoi! So I have a bunch of time on my hands today and tomorrow so if I get any requests they’ll probably be finished pretty quickly

You there friend, I would like to make a request if you don't mind

would it be ok if you drew Rika? Any pose or whatever is fine, I don't mind.

Ok @Catz your Rika is ready! Thnx so much for this suggestion, it was my first time drawing her and it was a lot of fun, hope you like how it turned out

image.jpg

Yay a request!!!

do u have a personality for this human? It’s fine if you don’t just wondering

Yes Wallace is awesome, will probs get that to you either late tonight or tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom