Your Best Baton Pass Ownage

Reaction score
Hello, gardenites. Long time listener, first time caller.

I would like to take a minute to introduce you to DEATH, the Metapod of Destruction. This guy (Haydunn, who plays a professionally) eats through a full team in wifi with what has to be the best Metapod ever to Metapod. Throw in a rambo bandana and a bullet belt and you have the greatest Pokemon ever. Ever. Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=759oWvskLRI

This go me to wondering what you could potentially do with Baton Pass. Anybody have any awesome tales of their Rattata wrecking a team of Salamences? Anything at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

DCM

Based Mod
Reaction score
that was a fantastic video.

my best sweep was a huge baton pass chain to Bidoof. Not as impressive, but still just as fun.

Reaction score
The weird part is, I just finished watching Haydunns video and was going to post it here.

Then I went to your link o_O

Chimichangas!!
Reaction score
& this is why you should always carry taunt.

lol but really, amazing sweep. gotta love baton passing to NU pokemon.

Reaction score
Baton pass +6 defense and +6 special defense to a Shuckle in sand storm.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
I loled hard at this video. :D
I never used baton pass however, since I never played competitively. I will probably start after beating the E4 and most of the side-quests however.

Reaction score
Also liked the fact that the opponent was using hacked Pokemon... Proves that hackers don't win them all...

Mystery in another region
Reaction score
Baton Pass +6 Attack and +3 Speed to one of my Scizors from my Ninjask. That also proved to be a major fact that got me into training some Bugs. It was also in-game, so I can test it on the Battle Frontier anytime. :D

Reaction score
Wow. Just, simply amazing, but it would've been funnier with a Magikarp xD

Cohen the Great
Reaction score
Just so you know, both of them are using hacked Pokemon.
How could you tell both were hacked?

(I can tell the first one is because he has a shiny Latioas, and the other abundance of shiny, but that doesn't automatically mean hack, just simply a red flag)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was "building up a baton pass" with ninjask, person used taunt, person realizes I was actually building up my ninjask after I used return, dude loses epically.

Last edited:
Reaction score

(I can tell the first one is because he has a shiny Latioas, and the other abundance of shiny, but that doesn't automatically mean hack, just simply a red flag)
The Gorebyss was in a cherish ball, however, it's just Pokesav'd.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Because I was subscribed to that Hayduun kid for a long time. He admits to PokeSaving and it's pretty obvious most of the time if you watch his videos.

I have nothing against it, as long as they have legal movesets, abilities, and EVs/IVs.

Cohen the Great
Reaction score
Because I was subscribed to that Hayduun kid for a long time. He admits to PokeSaving and it's pretty obvious most of the time if you watch his videos.

I have nothing against it, as long as they have legal movesets, abilities, and EVs/IVs.
By hacked, I thought you meant the latter stuff, which I couldn't find of. I didn't know he pokesav'd, but if that is what it takes to be a YT Partner, go ahead.