• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Best Baton Pass Ownage

Pikapocalypse

Reaction score
Hello, gardenites. Long time listener, first time caller.

I would like to take a minute to introduce you to DEATH, the Metapod of Destruction. This guy (Haydunn, who plays a professionally) eats through a full team in wifi with what has to be the best Metapod ever to Metapod. Throw in a rambo bandana and a bullet belt and you have the greatest Pokemon ever. Ever. Check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=759oWvskLRI

This go me to wondering what you could potentially do with Baton Pass. Anybody have any awesome tales of their Rattata wrecking a team of Salamences? Anything at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
that was a fantastic video.

my best sweep was a huge baton pass chain to Bidoof. Not as impressive, but still just as fun.

The weird part is, I just finished watching Haydunns video and was going to post it here.

Then I went to your link o_O

& this is why you should always carry taunt.

lol but really, amazing sweep. gotta love baton passing to NU pokemon.

I loled hard at this video. :D
I never used baton pass however, since I never played competitively. I will probably start after beating the E4 and most of the side-quests however.

Also liked the fact that the opponent was using hacked Pokemon... Proves that hackers don't win them all...

Baton Pass +6 Attack and +3 Speed to one of my Scizors from my Ninjask. That also proved to be a major fact that got me into training some Bugs. It was also in-game, so I can test it on the Battle Frontier anytime. :D

Wow. Just, simply amazing, but it would've been funnier with a Magikarp xD

Just so you know, both of them are using hacked Pokemon.

How could you tell both were hacked?

(I can tell the first one is because he has a shiny Latioas, and the other abundance of shiny, but that doesn't automatically mean hack, just simply a red flag)

Last edited:
I was "building up a baton pass" with ninjask, person used taunt, person realizes I was actually building up my ninjask after I used return, dude loses epically.

Last edited:

(I can tell the first one is because he has a shiny Latioas, and the other abundance of shiny, but that doesn't automatically mean hack, just simply a red flag)

The Gorebyss was in a cherish ball, however, it's just Pokesav'd.

Because I was subscribed to that Hayduun kid for a long time. He admits to PokeSaving and it's pretty obvious most of the time if you watch his videos.

I have nothing against it, as long as they have legal movesets, abilities, and EVs/IVs.

Because I was subscribed to that Hayduun kid for a long time. He admits to PokeSaving and it's pretty obvious most of the time if you watch his videos.

I have nothing against it, as long as they have legal movesets, abilities, and EVs/IVs.

By hacked, I thought you meant the latter stuff, which I couldn't find of. I didn't know he pokesav'd, but if that is what it takes to be a YT Partner, go ahead.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom