• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Best Ev Trained Pokemon

British Banette

Also Known As BB ^.^
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Apologies if this has already been done, but thought it would be cool.

So whats your best ev trained pokemon? COMMENT AWAY!

Probly my Rampardos. It's not excatcally EV trained, sence all (or most) of the EVs are in Attack (I didn't know about the limit.). But it has a perfect Attack stat, sitting at 471, the highest Rampardoses Attack can go.

Oh man, Ive EV trained soooo many Pokemon. But my favorite is no doubt Wrecker, my Sharpedo.

I have so many its impossible for me to pick one I consider the strongest.

I can't decide between my Starmie and one of my Bouffalants.

Starmie has a Timid nature, Natural Cure as its ability, perfect 31 Speed and Sp.Atk IVs, and no stat with less than 20 IVs except Attack. (Which is worthless for Starmie anyway) It took a hell of a lot of breeding to get him/her, but it was totally worth the wait.

Bouffalant has perfect IVs in four stats. Being a male, he has been exceedingly useful for breeding more top class fighters, for which I'm grateful. Whilst his Sassy nature might not be as suitable as Adamant for most situations, it does help him withstand Special attacks very well, and his Head Charge still packs a punch.

Last edited:
My Drapion is exceptional, shockingly so. I was excited to get a hold of its stats and train them well.
That, and my Conkeldurr, with an excellent IV average, whom is only a few points away from a perfect Attack stat.
Oh! And my Excadrill! With an Adamant nature, well enough training in EVs, and so forth, I'm always happy when the stat of choice exceeds HP...yes, please.

I would say Fer, my Venusaur. trained defensively to max SpDef in SS. Another one could be my Terrakion

My Conkeldurr from my Nationals team last year. Perfect Attack and near perfect HP.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom