• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your choice as the cutest Pokemon? (Gen I)

Raichuu is a cute Pokemon. I like that it looks so round and soft and its mouth is cute. Pikachuu was also cute in gen 1.

Among Kanto 'mons, I'd say Meowth is the cutest, closely followed by Charmander.

I agree with a lot of the ones getting mentioned here.

But Horsea! Ditto! Don't tell me they've been forgotten!? :p

(The pink one with floral pattern definitely is Gen 1 <3 )

Only first Gen??

Paras XDD And Jigglypuff :D
Paras is adorable! I thought I was the only one to find it cute. Jigglypuff is sweet too. o3o

Clefairy is the cutest Gen I Pokemon ever, for me. It has a bouncy hair curl and tail curl, cute fairy wings, and it's pink. ;o; I'd probably spend my whole time in Mt. Moon if I could. It's the only cave I don't dread because it has such cute Pokemon. :p
Spr_1b_035.png

I am confused by your request of first generation pokemon only but the inclusion of Teddiursa, Marill which are both second generation pokemon. While Togepi I can understand being included as the anime introduced it well into generation one but it wasn't officially introduced in the games until generation two many will argue it can be considered a generation 1.

So what exactly is your list? Top 10 cutest pokemon in general? Of Gen 1? Of Gen 1 and 2?

Ponyta, Vulpix, Eevee, Growlithe, Pikachu, Oddish, Chansey, Lapras, etc...

I am confused by your request of first generation pokemon only but the inclusion of Teddiursa, Marill which are both second generation pokemon. While Togepi I can understand being included as the anime introduced it well into generation one but it wasn't officially introduced in the games until generation two many will argue it can be considered a generation 1.

So what exactly is your list? Top 10 cutest pokemon in general? Of Gen 1? Of Gen 1 and 2?

Seems it is my lack of knowledge about the Pokemon generations. I have edited the thread and list for including both 1st and 2nd gen now. Thanks a lot for helping me out Plush. ( if only I could change the thread title now!!)

Okay if we are indeed doing second generation as well then I will have to add Flaaffy to my list of cuties :D
Phanpy would have to be considered as well though

The cutest Pokemon would have to be a tie between Golem, Machamp and Mewtwo. (Eevee isn't cute, it looks like a piece of crap.)

Ditto, of course! It's got a derpy little smiley face that just screams, "I dunno what I'm doing!" And it's also super squishy and small enough to hug.

If we're talking Gen I there are just too many to list! I'd say the cutest is Pikachu, if not only because it's a giant cuddly mouse, but Eevee, Bulbasaur and Ditto are all contenders for it as well. I just can't decide, but if I'd had to choose one, it'd be Pikachu.

Vulpix, Bulbasaur, venonat, Eevee and the eeveelutions and Mew are the cutest ones imo. I don't really like bulbasaurs evolutions that much, but I really like bulbasaur. Mew is a flying cat, and i think it's really cute. Also eevee and vulpix are really adorable, and both have awesome evolutions. Venonat is just a big ball of fur with tiny little legs, you can't not like it.

Ponyta, Eevee, and Snorlax are all quite cute, but I think Vulpix is the cutest. The fur on its head and its big eyes and fluffy tails are just adorable :3

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom