• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite and least favorite in the game

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
My favorite: Pawmi's Evolution line (Always loved this line for being adorable literally all of them are cute)

My Least favorite: Shroodle (Mainly because it refuses to do moves or at least my Shroodle did)

Favorite: Ceruledge and Nymble. Ceruledge because it looks amazing and it's part Ghost. Nymble because I caught a random shiny.

Least: Anything overly aggressive that attacks me for no reason other than I exist.

Favorite: Annihilape and Lokix
Least: Most of the Paldea Pokémon, like 90% of the I really did not like. There is to many that I dislike to be able to choose a least favorite.

My favorites are Armorouge line, Kilowattrel line, and Finizen<3333

Really can't stand any of the starters' final evos!

favorite: ogerpon, most certainly. but i'm a big fan of dachsbun, tinkaton, the starters' first stages, flutter mane, and iron valiant.
i like the pawmot line and hydrapple a fair amount as well.

least favorite: gholdengo, also most certainly.

Favorite: Armarouge, Ceruledge, Sandy Shocks, Iron Valiant, and Gholdengo.
Least favorite: Kingambit, easily. Quite possibly my least favorite Pokémon of all time. Frigibax line is there too.

My favorites are all the Paradox Pokémon. Such a cool concept, plus most of them freak me out in a good way. I wish there were many, many more of them. I don't have any least favorites.

Favorites: Palafin, Fuecoco, Finizen, Cetoddle, Clodsire, Bellibolt, Skeledirge, Spidops, Chi-Yu, Ogerpon, Terapagos.

Least favorites: Iron Jugulis, Pawmo, Toedscool, Sqwawkabilly, Dudunsparce, Capsakid, Dipplin, Maschiff, Brute Bonnet, Glimmet.

Favorite: Ceruledge. I haven't loved a Pokemon's design in such a long time. It has earned a place as my number one fave next to Raichu. Pawmi line is my fave Pikachu clone. Varoom line, Tinkaton, Kingambit.

Least Favorite: Dondozo, Espartha, Scovillain, Veluza.

Back
Top Bottom