• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite and least favorite

Favorite: vanilla
Least favorite: call me nuts, but rocky road

Cartoon (or anime) episodes

Favorite: Forest Training Camp Arc in MHA
Least Favorite: Idk

Friday Night Funkin Character or Mods

favorite would be girlfriend i guess, she seems cool and i like her design. least favorite is senpai; to be fair, he's designed to be immensely hatable...

sitcoms?

favorite - does silver count? pokemon wasn't created by nintendo, but they are considered nintendo games, and he's my favorite fictional character of all time. but if he doesn't, then shulk xenoblade... if he doesn't either, then probably kirby.

least favorite - wario. i find him unfunny and over-memed upon. i like warioware but i will never bring myself to appreciate its titular character.

fruit!

favorite: knuckles, no contest
least favorite... uhhh, metal sonic i guess? i always found like, robot/metallic versions of existing characters to be kinda boring. for instance i wouldn't touch the metal mario and peach in mario kart with a ten foot pole.

weather!

Favorite: TheMysteriousMrEnter
Least favorite (that hasn't been prosecuted for a crime, since I usually separate the two): Lily orchard.

Meats

Hmm... Favourite would be Hungry Shark World, probably??

For least favourite... There are some games with graphics I find simply disgusting. You know, these fastly made games that have lost of ads for them? Thinking about a specific one, but describing it might be a bit inappropriate... For the sake of saying a specific name of a game, My Talking Angela. It was really popular among my classmates at one point and I never got the appeal...

Types of sweets?

Back
Top Bottom