• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite and least favorite

Favorite: Tuna dip with bread, I don't even like to eat fish or seafood but that's so delicious :p.
Least favorite: Doritos.
Disney films?
Favorites: Aladdin and Alice in Wonderland.
Least favorites: Ralph Breaks the Internet and Frozen.

Towns/cities of the Pokémon world

Ambrette town in Kalos is my absolute favorite, I'd move there if I could. It's beautiful and calm but the mountainous road is there is kind of dangerous and adventurous and I love all the sunny ground, rock and electric pokemon you can encounter there. Kinda hoping for the same feel in ScVi to be frank. I generally tend to like either desert/resort or industrial towns for some reason. (I also like Blush mountain in SuMo)

My least favorite is probably Palette town just because uh...there is nothing there. And I am also not a fan of big cities like Castelia.

Songs?

Favorite: ohhh god this is hard. right now I am liking some emo music, so maybe lose/lose by Japanese-American midwest emo band :as a sketch pad"?
I also listened to Pizza Man by Japanese poppunk band ELLEGARDEN while I was making gyoza on Monday, and plan on listening to it when I make pizza this weekend!!

Least Favorite: American pop music nowadays. The 2000s was slightly better, but...idk I dislike...a lot of it. EDM itself is good but it sometimes feels repetitive when it's cookie-cutter songs IMO (you can like what you want!!!)

Game consoles

Favorite: the GameCube and Wii mean the world to me, and the N64 is a close third. All three of those were what I grew up playing, so despite their shortcomings I love them anyway.
Least favorite: ...honestly the Switch? Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike it — but I personally don't feel any attachment to it even after half a decade, and its flaws are a bit glaring even compared to other Nintendo consoles (which are in no way perfect either). It's not a bad console by any means, it's just my least favorite so far. Maybe once it's gone I'll learn to appreciate it more.

Songs from video game soundtracks

Favorite: Gen 4 and 5's sprites and overall visual style were very very nice. I'm also a big fan of the old watercolor Ken Sugimori art from Gen 1 and 2.
Least: Something about the Gen 8 artwork just doesn't do it for me. Gen 6 was a little lackluster at times too, plus I never really liked how the UI looked in that generation's games.

Characters that wield a sword

Favorite: the GameCube and Wii mean the world to me, and the N64 is a close third. All three of those were what I grew up playing, so despite their shortcomings I love them anyway.
Least favorite: ...honestly the Switch? Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike it — but I personally don't feel any attachment to it even after half a decade, and its flaws are a bit glaring even compared to other Nintendo consoles (which are in no way perfect either). It's not a bad console by any means, it's just my least favorite so far. Maybe once it's gone I'll learn to appreciate it more.
I feel exactly the same way!! The Switch has no personalityyyyyyyy~, it's just like "hey play games!!" which is nice, but lame.

As for swords, uh...unless if I can shoehorn Maguro from Puyo Puyo because the kendama is just "swordball", maybe I'll say Sonic? I think he's canonically wielded a sword. Maybe lame but...it works!! I also like Cloud's overly large sword lol. My least favorite would be, uhm, maybe...Lucina? I tend to get beaten by Fire Emblem characters in Smash...

School subject?

Favorite: With digital art I'm not sure I have a favorite; I just block in colors with a big brush and then clean them up and blend them as I see fit. On paper though, colored pencils, gouache, and Copic markers are pretty nice. (But if I'm working on paper at all, I'm not usually one for coloring; I prefer to just use regular pencils/pens and occasionally charcoal.)
Least: As much as I try to make watercolor paints work for me, I just can't. They always end up muddled and ugly when I use them LOL, I don't understand how people make them look so nice. Same goes for oil pastels. Digitally, uhh... fill bucket/magic wand tool, I guess? It's just kind of a hassle.

Types of trees

favorite: Love abstract expressionism, and while I'm usually not a huge fan of most op art, the work of Carlos Cruz-Diez is absolutely fantastic. Also, if it counts, anything in the style of metalheart is my absolute favorite. (Here are some examples.)
least: Pop art and minimalism are just not for me, at all. I don't know, I just don't feel anything looking at 'em.

Seasonal activities

Favourite: Japanese spider crabs :bulbaLove:
I also LOVE sharks, and bizarre creatures living in the deepest parts of the ocean have always fascinated me...
Least favourite: dolphins are quite scary creatures in my opinion...

Hairstyles?

Back
Top Bottom