• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite and least favorite

Least Favorite: flightless birds. they're big and not cute.
But... penguins... :cry:

Favorite: I've always admired older scene hairstyles, the ones with a ton of layers and sometimes a bunch of different colors and highlights... those are awesome
Least: I don't think I have a least favorite, who am I to judge anyone? ( though I guess the Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS characters have those ridiculously impossible haircuts, do they count? :confused: )

Types of shoes?

Favorite: Any kind of flat and slightly elevated but not too platforme-y shoes like creepers, moccasins or Mary Janes (I am a woman so yeah, I wear them). They are comfy and very stylish currently, especially those Lolita style japanese schoolgirl moccasins, lol Combat boots are fine too but only when the leather is not too hard to break in.
Least favorite: Stiletto heels shoes and really any kind of shoe with sharp contrast between heel and toe elevation. Wearing them is pure torture for me for some reason. My mom swears by sabo type platforms and I can't stand any kind of curved position of my feet, nope.

This year's movies?

Favorite: tap shoes :)
Least favorite: flip flops in public :)

Insects

favorite: Pokémon, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, Mario Kart, The Sims, Tomodachi Life, Puyo Puyo, Panel de Pon... etc.
least favorite: uh I don't know, I don't play things that I don't think I would like, lol. Probably most if not all games in the FPS genre, though. ^^;

Gen 2 Pokémon

Favorite: Red Card, my beloved. I absolutely love throwing people off their rhythm with this thing. :bulbaLove: Though some honorable mentions would be Rocky Helmet, Leftovers/Black Sludge, and Weakness Policy.
Least favorite: eh, Air Balloon? It has its niche, of course, but I've just personally never gotten much use out of it. I can't help but feel, in most cases, there are just better things to hold...

Pokémon abilities

Back
Top Bottom