• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite and least favorite

Favorite: Kirby!
Least: Can't say for sure, most of the characters in the media I like aren't human (and most of the characters I don't like are human) so it's hard to narrow it down. Maybe Sigma? idk

Board games

Favorite: Ticket to Ride
Least favorite: Monopoly

Pokémon spin-off games

Favorite: Pokémon Masters
Least Favorite: Probably none, but I would have to say the original Pokémon ranger

Favorite signature Pokémon as a Pokémon Champion.

Favorite: Cynthia's Garchomp

Least favorite: Geeta's Glimmora seriously why wasn't it Geeta's lead

Main series Pokémon games that were not the first game of a generation

(I like Garchomp too, can’t wait to battle her)
Favorite: Tie between Pokémon ORAS, Ultra SM and HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Least favorite: Let’s Go Pikachu

Favorite: Pokémon BW/XY (they have the same art style), Journeys (not the best one but it’s still good), Aikatsu (OG), cel animated stuff
Least: Pokémon Sun and Moon, flash animated (except for some cases)

XY clothing themes?

Favorite: Surrealism, abstract expressionism, pop art
Least: I don't really like mannerism, or any elitist style that's focused on flexing the artist's skill and intellect

Fictional bands

Favourite: Guitar
Least favourite: Violin, or piano, I guess... I think every instrument can sound amazing, so I do not really have a least favourite one.

Types of footwear?

Favourite: Guitar
Least favourite: Violin, or piano, I guess... I think every instrument can sound amazing, so I do not really have a least favourite one.
I agree with this (one of my favorites is a synthesizer)
Types of footwear?
Favorite: High tops, OR slip ons (my favorite pair of shoes is these gray Hey Dudes I got about six months ago because a girl at school wore these and I wanted a pair that looked just like hers)
Least: Flip flops (while I don’t really hate these at least now, a few years ago I HATED them as the literally worst thing about flipflops was they were always sliding off my feet when I walked or ran

Minecraft tree barks (birch, cherry, etc)

Favorite: The icon herself, Hello Kitty. I also like Gudetama and Pompompurin
Least: Probably any of the human-looking characters

Somehow mine got skipped over last time, so asking again: Fictional bands

Favorites: μ's from Love Live!, the fictionalized Cartoon Network version of Puffy AmiYumi, and maybe Jem & the Holograms. (And for some reason when I read "fictional band" my first thought is always Limozeen from Homestar Runner. :p)
Least: Alvin and the Chipmunks, since I grew up during that era in the late 2000s in which they were everywhere. Or The Hex Girls, just because I don't really get why they're so popular suddenly.

Poison-type Pokémon

Favorite: Sleeping on my right side (I seem to be the most comfortable there)
Least Favorite: Sleeping on my left side (since it makes my right side look like it’s squeezed in as well as also making it look like I’ve got scoliosis, which I probably have ;-;)

Favorite types of phones?

Favorite: I don't really watch parody stuff in general, and this is honestly a forgotten relic of the internet now since it's been almost 15 years, but I do recall Bloomacncheez's Pokémon parody series being absolutely hilarious to me as a kid. I can only remember bits and pieces of it anymore, but some lines from those videos have just been stuck in my brain permanently for the past decade.
Least: most Robot Chicken stuff I guess. The bit they did for Nintendo's E3 2014 presentation was pretty funny to me, but everything else I've ever seen from them was not.

Fruits and/or vegetables

Back
Top Bottom