• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Favorite Ash

^Lol. Sacred Ash? Since I don't play the games, that came as a surprise to me.

Anyway, as for my favorite Ash, I'd rather go for when he's more mature, so it's Sinnoh Ash for me.

Let's go with Sinnoh Ash. I kinda like his new voice. The old Ash was rather okay.

The original one (Kanto).

Of course, I'm extremely biased when it comes to the show, so my opinion is probably irrelevant.

i find this thread humerous because the main thing that's stopped me from watching the current sinnoh seasons has been Ash's voice actor.

It's like, I'll be enjoying the show, and then BAM Ash says something and I lose interest.

i find this thread humerous because the main thing that's stopped me from watching the current sinnoh seasons has been Ash's voice actor.

It's like, I'll be enjoying the show, and then BAM Ash says something and I lose interest.

Yeah...I totally agree with this.

That shouldn't happen though, should it? He's the hero of the story, so if you lose interest whenever he says something, there's definitely a big problem. Maybe you should just overlook how he sounds. I seem to have a problem with his new style and accent, but I still watch it, as he's become more mature and gotten better as a Trainer. I don't exactly lose interest whenever he says something.

Kanto and Johto Ash were my favorites.
All the rest lost the plot, what happen to being a Pokemon Master Ash?!

I don't have a favourite yet but if Sinnoh Ash wins the League, he'll be my favourite. One too many years I've waited to see him win a League.

To be honest, Hoenn Ash. He was the first Ash that one could take very seriously from the start. The second would be Kanto Ash, because he was busy evolving into a good trainer.

Sinnoh Ash is good, but his team keeps getting beaten too much.

Actually, I'm going with Battle Frontier Ash. He had his best skills, and his best Pokemon with him at the time.

Last edited:
I am waiting for Ash to turn his hat back. I am waiting for it to happen since 9th movie. Maybe we will get to see it against the battle with Paul.

Without any doubt, noob and dumb Kanto and OI Ash :(! He was amazing and the funniest Ash :(! I loved when he was unexperimented and he didn't know anything about Pokémon, battles, strategies, etc...He'd more personality and he was more...human?, now he is too Gary Stu :( Mr "I do everything perfectly" :(

Seeing how, there has only ever been 1 character named Ash so really you only have one choice, which is the Ash that has been in the series from the start. So I choose that Ash.

Ash has had multiple personalities on the show depending on what saga you're watching.

There's no way to deny it. Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh Ash are all different from each other.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom