• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite Champion?

Who is your favorite Champion?

• Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Lance

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Red

• Steven

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Wallace

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Alder

• Iris

• Diantha

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Trace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Mustard

• Peony

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cynthia is the most overrated character... What does everyone like about her?

I'm not a particular fan, but she was the first female Champion, which is nice to see; she has what I like to jokingly call a "luxe goth" design that is going to read as pretty cool to a lot of people, and she's relatively tough in battle - especially if you're like 8 years old (so consequently there's also nostalgic value waiting to bloom), but even if you're older and more versed at the game when you first encounter her, it's still possible for her to cause trouble for you because her team is pretty well-composed anyway.

Alder is my favorite one but it's weird because it didn't start out that way. I liked Steven more at first but now my opinion has changed and I like Alder's wild hair style.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom