• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite eevelution ?

What is your favorite eeveelution ?

• Total voters
Sylveon. I wasn't a fan of the design at first, but after learning a cutesy cat-thing adorned with ribbons and bows is a dedicated dragon slayer I can't help but like it. It's also a pretty sturdy supportive tank with its good defences, typing and moves, or just a nuke with Specs Pixilate Hyper Voice.

Espeon and Leafeon are alright too.

Flareon. Yes I know it's not good competitively, but it has been my favourite Eeveelution, and one of my favourite pokémon in general from the beginning.

Vaporeon, who is also one of my favourite water Pokemon.

I've always been partial to Jolteon, considering both the fact it was one of only two mons to learn Pin Missile in the first generation (my Jolteon helped me beat Sabrina in my run-throughs of both Red and Yellow because of this) and that Electric has always been my favorite type.

My list is from least favorite to favorite is Sylveon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Espeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Glaceon, and...VAPOREON! Water is my favorite type and Vaporeon is adorable! I love its design and how it's a literal catfish:) But in general I love all of them minus Sylveon and Umbreon to an extent.

Sylveon no questions asked. Its not only my favorite Eeveelution but favorite Pokémon too. I love its adorable design and how reminiscent of Sailor Moon it is and not only that but I like how useful in battle it is too.

Glaceon without a second thought. I never had a first walkthrough without it since its introduction in DP. It is my favourite Pokemon period. Ice is my favorite type, I love its design, its shiny color, its ridiculously strong Blizzard and its tankiness.

Espeon cause Magic Bounce. Nothing better than bouncing Dark Void back at some noobs Darkrai :)

After the last year+ of Gen 6, Sylveon. I've had an amazing time with mine. Its a-lot of fun to play with in Amie, and Calm Mind tanking + Draining Kiss is delicious.

i love most of the eevee evolutions, however umbreon is one of my favourite all time pokemon, so i had to go with umbreon, i really like vaporeon and espeon too tho

Favourite is Espeon with Umbreon in close 2nd place. Not sure but it was probably Colosseum that influenced me into liking them more than the others, but i do love them all.

I think I'd have to go with Umbreon probably because of gen 2 nostalgia; dark type was new, and building friendship took a bit more effort.

It's so difficult to choose a favorite, Vaporeon and Espeon are both favorites of mine.
If I had to choose just one it'd be Vaporeon, though---it has such a pretty design, even if it is a pain in the butt to draw. :p

It was such a tough decision for me mainly since I love all the Eeveelutions.

At final moment had to go with Flareon. It's a 'Fire Fox' <-- only thing sets it aside from all Eeveelutions
(look at my sig - one of my top 6 favorite Pokemon - 'I Fire Foxes')
It looks cute, soft, would love playing with one <-- true for all Eeveelutions
So adorable in Amie, those reactions when happy, mad, sad <-- true for all Eeveelutions

I like Leafeon. Compared to the others, it has some solid stats all-around and can deal damage, but its high Defense can help it soak up a lot of attacks. I've watched the thing survive an Ice Fang from a Feraligatr with over half its hp left.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom