• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Which team of Fighting Pokemons do you like?

• Combusken/Blaziken

Votes: 56 36.1%
  • Poliwrath

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Machop/Machoke/Machamp

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Breloom

Votes: 44 28.4%
  • Meditite/Medicham

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Lucario

Votes: 65 41.9%
  • Makuhita/Hariyama

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Tyrogue/Hitmontop/Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Mankey/Primeape

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Throh

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Mienfoo/Mienshao

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Monferno/Infernape

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Croagunk/Toxicroak

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Gallade

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Pignite/Emboar

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Scraggy/Scrafty

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Cobalion

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Terrakion

• Virizion

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Keldeo

• Meloetta (Pirouette Forme)

• Sawk

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Lucario, but then that would be fallowed by Riolu, Blaziken, and Croagunk. (Toxicroak is cool too, though)

Edit, completely forgot about Monferno, Monferno is my second fav, definately.

Last edited:
While I'm not too big on fighting types, Lucario and Blaziken are definitely my favorites.

I like most fighting types actually, Poliwrath, Blaziken and Lucario are top though. Toxicroak is cool as well.

VVV Forgot about him... Although I like the rest of the family more.

Last edited:
Machamp: He was the 2nd poke I ever EV trained and he is also one of my favorites to use. (With the sleep talk set :)

TOXICROAK IS AMAZING HES POISON AND FIGHTING! 2 TYPES NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!

Mine are Toxicroak, Blaziken and maybe Breloom. Toxicroak; you should know why if you look at my username :p, it's just great, funny, cool and has 4x weakness to my favourite type. Blaziken, because Harrison's Blaziken just was one of the strongest and mightiest Pokémon I have seen in the anime. Breloom, because it's nice, learns Spore and is cute. By the way, they all have second type, maybe that's one reason why I like them.

You R a fan of Toxicroak AND Saturn! Wow! Although your name says it all, I'm still shocked. I mean, SaturnYoshi has nothing to do with the Commander Saturn.
Say Saturnfan, do you have a crush on Saturn like i do? (If you're a guy, I am SO sorry for asking that. You could just be a fan.)
Okay, my top five fav fighting types:
Toxicroak
Blaziken
Lucario
Gallade
Machamp

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom