• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Your favorite Mystery Dungeon partner

Which MD game has your favorite partner?

• Total voters
Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Which Mystery Dungeon game had your favorite partner and why? Share your thoughts and opinions here.

Lovely
Reaction score
Red and Blue rescue team. Really liked to pair up with Bulbasaur because the powder moves were so useful when battling bosses. Also, Skitty/Delcatty because double-slap, for some bizarre reason, counted every hit as a full power hit, not a fifth.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
My personal favorite is the Super partner. They have a really nice character arc and even surpass the main character in importance to the plot during the post game. And we of course mustn't forget the ending twist.

Bookworm
Reaction score
I like how the Gates to Infinity partner actually cares about the protagonist's life in the human world and tries their best to respect that they can't always be together with them. The other partners almost feel a little possessive in comparison.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
The partner character in Super Mystery Dungeon actually had some nice moments I think. It's been a while since I played the game but I know they've had just as strong if not slightly stronger moments than even Explorers of Sky (and EoS is my favourite Mystery Dungeon game, by the way).

ポケモンGetto Daze
Reaction score
Mostly Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of the Sky

Reaction score
I think I have to go with Explorers of Sky. When I think of PMD, I generally think of Sky anyway.