• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Your favorite Mystery Dungeon partner

Which MD game has your favorite partner?

• Total voters

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Which Mystery Dungeon game had your favorite partner and why? Share your thoughts and opinions here.

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I can't decide between Explorers and Super, I think they're both pretty good.

Kyriaki

Lovely
Reaction score
Red and Blue rescue team. Really liked to pair up with Bulbasaur because the powder moves were so useful when battling bosses. Also, Skitty/Delcatty because double-slap, for some bizarre reason, counted every hit as a full power hit, not a fifth.

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
My personal favorite is the Super partner. They have a really nice character arc and even surpass the main character in importance to the plot during the post game. And we of course mustn't forget the ending twist.

Emelie

Bookworm
Reaction score
I like how the Gates to Infinity partner actually cares about the protagonist's life in the human world and tries their best to respect that they can't always be together with them. The other partners almost feel a little possessive in comparison.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
The partner character in Super Mystery Dungeon actually had some nice moments I think. It's been a while since I played the game but I know they've had just as strong if not slightly stronger moments than even Explorers of Sky (and EoS is my favourite Mystery Dungeon game, by the way).

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score
Super Mystery Dungeon had the most available partners including some of my favorites like Fennekin, Cyndaquil, Riolu and Oshawott. So that game.