Your favorite Mystery Dungeon partner

Which MD game has your favorite partner?

• Total voters
The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
Which Mystery Dungeon game had your favorite partner and why? Share your thoughts and opinions here.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I can't decide between Explorers and Super, I think they're both pretty good.

Lovely
Reaction score
Red and Blue rescue team. Really liked to pair up with Bulbasaur because the powder moves were so useful when battling bosses. Also, Skitty/Delcatty because double-slap, for some bizarre reason, counted every hit as a full power hit, not a fifth.

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
My personal favorite is the Super partner. They have a really nice character arc and even surpass the main character in importance to the plot during the post game. And we of course mustn't forget the ending twist.

Bookworm
Reaction score
I like how the Gates to Infinity partner actually cares about the protagonist's life in the human world and tries their best to respect that they can't always be together with them. The other partners almost feel a little possessive in comparison.

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
The partner character in Super Mystery Dungeon actually had some nice moments I think. It's been a while since I played the game but I know they've had just as strong if not slightly stronger moments than even Explorers of Sky (and EoS is my favourite Mystery Dungeon game, by the way).

웃♥유
Reaction score
Super Mystery Dungeon had the most available partners including some of my favorites like Fennekin, Cyndaquil, Riolu and Oshawott. So that game.

ポケモンGetto Daze
Reaction score
Mostly Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of the Sky

Reaction score
I think I have to go with Explorers of Sky. When I think of PMD, I generally think of Sky anyway.