• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

your favorite Pokémon main character

Favorite Pokémon main character ?

• Red

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Leaf

• Ethan

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Kris

• Lyra

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Brendan

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • May

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Lucas

• Dawn

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Hilbert

• Hilda

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Nate

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Rosa

• Calem

• Serena

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Elio

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Selene

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Chase

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Elaine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Victor

• Gloria

• Rei

• Akari

• Florian

• Juliana

• Wes

• Michael

• Nate

• Cyndy

• Scottie

• Bettie

• Hero

• Heroine

• Lunick

• Solana

• Kellyn

• Kate

• Ben

• Summer

• Mark

• Mint

• Total voters
My first vote is for the other Nate. He's got a subtle skater/surfer boy energy to him. (What can I say? I'm a 2000s kid.)

But for the main series, Hilda still has one of the most distinctive designs of the bunch and Hilbert is probably the only one I even look remotely similar to in real life.

I really like Lucas as well, both his DP and Platinum designs are great. Too bad he's a bit underrated compared to Red, Ethan, and a lot of the girls lol.

Other characters I like are Rei (for a very obvious reason), Dawn and Akari, May, Lyra, Hilda, Victor, Rosa, Hilbert, Kris, Calem, and Serena. Mostly because I also really like their designs, and in the cases of May and Dawn, their anime counterparts.

Out of all the male trainers, I think Wes is my favorite because of how cool-looking he is. Likewise, I think Lunick from Pokemon Ranger is awesome. I also like Ethan for his backwards cap, and I think Lucas in Platinum has a great design as well.

As for the females, Leaf and Dawn are my favorites, though I think Serena is the most stylish. Some of the female trainers have better designs than the males imo.

Of the games I haven't played (gacha games notwistanding). Rosa. Her design is so bubbly and adorable. and her depiction in Masters only made her moreso.

Of the ones I HAVE played: ORAS!May, and Lyra. For similar reasons.

Anime protags based off game protags: Serena

And for characters that aren't the main charterers but are close enough: Shauna, Lillie and Arven.

Theres multiple games across Pokémon but what’s your favorite Pokémon main character?

For me personally my favorite is Lucas. He was super cool and one of my favorite character’s altogether.

I don't know if I have the right to vote since I don't know almost half of these characters lol. In fact, I'm not very invested in Pokemon spin off games. Anyway, I think that even if I played them, it wouldn't change my preferences. So, I voted for the one that, every day, through this site, I share the image lol.

Furthermore, because I was allowed to, I voted for my favorite female leads, May and Serena. I voted, also, for Summer, I never played Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, but I always liked the character art lol.

Last edited:
Hilbert, my goat. Hilda is a based design too.

Red and Leaf/Green/Blue however you call her are also good. Same with RSE May and Brendan, Serena and GSC Gold.

Hilda is my favorite, as I originally voted. I like how she's more mature in appearance. But I also like her style in general. =) My other favorites are Leaf and Selene (US/UM).

Back
Top Bottom