• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite Pokemon type?

What's your favorite type?

• Total voters

Tahnee

Ninja wannabe >x
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a repeat topic- I don't doubt it. I looked around and there wasn't any on the main page, but...
What's your favorite type of Pokemon?

I think mine has to be poison. It's not very strong but... I don't know @_@ (plus Koga is my favorite character. He's a ninja! I love ninja.)

I also like grass, fire, and water. I don't know, I'm just quite partial to them.

I would have to say fire cause I love Charizard and I always pick the fire type starter in every game.

Hands down, Fire. I've started with the Fire starter each and every game I've gotten since Gold, and I definitely think that the type itself fits me; you have to get in fast, totally destroy the opponent, and get out of there, which is usually what I do.

Not to say that other types haven't grown on me. Playing Emerald, and having the full 386 of Gen III available to me at all times, I've been able to appreciate all of the types. But I'm not about to stop starting with Fire just because twice in a row we got Fire/Fighting final forms. Twice in a row Water got Water only, and the same happened to Grass. Though I really do wish they'd introduce more Fire Pokémon, jeez, we got only one new non-legendary family.

Though that's to be expected in a colder region like Sinnoh. Hopefully next region's south of Hoenn.

My favorite type has to be Grass, hands down. Don't know why, i just always seem to gravitate to those types.

Water or Electric, even though most personal favorites aren't even in those categories.

My favorite type is and always has been the Ghost type. I'm not entirely sure why, it just is. (Even back when Gengar actually WASN'T my favorite Pokemon. *le gasp*)

Though Fighting and Grass types come in as a very close second and third, respectively. :p

If I had to choose just 1, then steel would be my most favorite. If there was ever a steel type Pokemon that used a katana... man, I'd be all over it. I take kenjutsu, and I just love the looks of Japanese blades, with the different yakiba styles and such... And I love reading about different metals and what they're used for. Second favorite would be psychic, then fighting and dark would be third-favs.

Dark! <3

Followed closely by Fire. With Ghost, Steel and Electric right after that in no particular order.

I don't really have a favorite, I like using a variety of different ones. But if I had to pick, I guess I'd choose Fire, some of my favorite Pokemon are Fire-types. Electric and Water would be tied for second.

Water and electric are my favorites. I always found them intresting.

Psychic ! Espeon, Kirlia, Manene ** And I love Umbreon's type ^^ (I don't know say that u_u')

Water type like Misty ! (Ondine in french ;) )

My favourite type is Psychic. It has been ever since my crush on Sabrina started all those years ago, XD.

Steel is a close 2nd though. Awesome stats on those guys. =D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom