• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite Pokemon type?

What's your favorite type?

• Total voters
Re: Your favourite type

The Ground type is definitely my favorite. Although it is one of the 5 or so types that have one type it can never hit (and is also one of the 3 that don't have a move to bypass this restriction), I'm more a fan of the Pokemon rather than the attacks anyway. The final Nido Pokemon, Gligar, Camperupt, and Flygon all come to mind.

Lets see...

Top Five:

Fire (always pick the fire starter except i took Piplup in diamond)
Dragon (cause they are amazing)
Fighting (Lucario FTW)
Steel (like a million resistances)
Flying (always liked the birds)

Honorable Mention: Psychic (cause it broke the game in Gen I when Alakazam and Mewtwo could beat anything)

I'm most attracted to the grass type. :D If I could get away (alive) with a team of six grass pokémon, I totally would. Next to that is the ghost type, definitely.

Top 5 in order:

1) Psychic
2) Ice
3) Fighting
4) Dragon
5) Electric

My favourite type is grass apart from a few grass types that suck imo.

in order:
1. Bug
2. Ice
3. Water
4. Normal
5. Dark or Electric

ice :)

but fire and dragon and awsome, salamence should be fire and dragon not flying i recon

It's got to be the water type. It's because there are so many to choose from that type! They tend to be powerful too.

My favorite type of them all is Normal. Followed by Electricity, Dark, and Fire. I like them all a lot, but those types are specifically my favorites.

Electric, Normal, Grass, Psychic, some dark, Dragon, and uhh...

Espesally Electric and Normal now, but mainly cause I think they look nice. :) xD^^ (grass and water types look nice, too...lol)

My favorite type has been grass type, followed by dark type then flying type.

Ice-type FOREVER.

and Ground and Ghost as well. =D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom