• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite Pokemon type?

What's your favorite type?

• Total voters
Re: What is Your Favourite Type???

my favourite type is fire but also dragon

Grass Bug Ice Steel.

Guess which other type ISN'T my favorite.
*Rant about how Fire and Flying types need something to hinder them*

Sure, Ice and Steel are very powerful on their own and need their weaknesses. But Bug and Grass are seriously crippled by them.

I would complain too about Abomasnow. Grass/Ice would be a pretty good type combination... for a sweeper. Defensively it's probablydefinitively the worst combination ever.

(Actually, I don't mind Fire types at all, I like them and try to fit whatever Fire type I can on my team as I think it works well with Grass. I still don't like Flying or Fighting though.)

Last edited:

Gotta love me some Fire type. Ninetales, Flareon, Moltres, Entei, Typhlosion, and Charmeleon. =P

Water, always has been. And cheese is a close second.

I prefer Psychic types, closely followed by Ghost types.

Cheese.
Other than cheese, I don't really have one specific favorite type. I normally tend to go for Water starters though.

the water/cheese type. I do love me some soggy cheese!
No its really just Water :) Dragon is my second favourite type. i love Dragons!
I'm still hoping we one day get a Water/Dragon (other than Palkia who doesnt have much to with Water except for Pearls).

I like Steel, Dark and Normal. The majority of my favourites are Normal-types, though.

Ghost probably, followed by Ice, Dragon, and Dark. Oh, and water too.

But Ghost is my favorite. More...outlandish designs, you know?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom