• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite Pokemon type?

What's your favorite type?

• Total voters
Re: Your favourite type

I've always been torn between fire and electric.

Lately I've been leaning more towards electric...most of my favorite fire types do poorly in competitive battling.

Grass type, hands down. The obsession started with Bulbasaur in Blue, continued with Chikorita in Silver and keeps on going. Tropius, Tangela, Vileplume, Carnevine...

I always liked water, grass, and flying.

Right from my first time playing a game in the series, I've had an affinity for the water type. Having said that, out of my twenty-something Level 100s, only two or three are of the Water type.

I'm a fan of Psychic types and Ice types, primarily. Even though I end up catching pokemon of every type, those two are the ones I go for the most.

Water!
Vaporeon, Milotic, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Gorebyss: I love them!

Grass is a very close second. Leafeon and Cherrim are pimp.

Favorite Pokémon types? Allow me to pick these, with the Pokémon most prominent in my memory next to each type.:

1. Electric (Ash's Pikachu, Dawn's Pachirisu)
2. Ice (Dawn's Swinub, May's Glaceon, Team Rocket's Delibird)
3. Dragon (Dialga and Palkia from The Rise of Darkrai, Giratina from Giratina and the Sky Warrior, J's Salamence)
4. Ghost (Dusknoir from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness)
5. Poison (Saturn's Toxicroak, J's Drapion)

Ground and Electric, because there's a lot of possibility there. ;D

My favorite from each type are Marowak and Electabuzz, respectively.

Ice~

Pokemon: Glacion, Froslass, and Weavile. Yep. ^^

Ghost, probably.
Drifloon, Misdreavus.
I love them.

And well ..also dark

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom