• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite article of clothing?

This blank pink hoodie is one of my favourite articles to wear. It's super comfortable on the inside and also has a half zip that makes for a nice style change. When it gets too hot or too cold, zipping it up makes it simple. Pairing it with my red converses and black jeans is a mood and a half for me.

I have a red and white Yuri On Ice jacket I got on sale from Hot Topic. It's comfy and stylish and goes with pretty much everything else I wear, in fact I have it on right now.

Looks like this.

For some reason I love square neck tops. I also love blouses, some with pretty designs and some just basic. I have some very pretty dresses to although I only wear them during certain occasions, and I absolutely LOVE hoodies.

So it seems that my style has changed since I have last posted over five years ago.

First off, now I only wear one shirt at a time. And it would usually be either a grey or black of this particular brand of shirt. I have about 10 of each grey and black of these shirts.

I tend to lean more towards wearing shorts. However, in terms of jeans, I lean towards Levis 505 Jeans. Black or Blue.

As for shoes, it would be a pair of Nike's.

I have this shirt I really like that's basically, like, a short-sleeved hoodie with striped long sleeves sewn on? There's a silly anime girl on the front of it. It's probably my favourite piece of clothing but my mum constantly keeps it in Washing Jail syo I can nyever wear it
minicry.png

I alsyo have this Blythe t-shirt that used to be my mum's that I really like (especially since it's red which is one of my favourite colours ever), but again, washing jail. And it's too cold for it nyow too. God I hate autumn weather... it was ONE DEGREE OUTSIDE at like 11am today like wtf? (okay this is getting off topic nyow)

Ooh, my nice sweaters! I have a couple Pokémon ones, a few from my soccer team, a sweater from the university my dad works at that I stole from him, one that I really like cause my parents say I look like Katniss Everdeen from the hunger games (which I’ve been into recently) and a few sweaters that are just nice

there's this plain white t-shirt i have that i really adore for some reason, but alongside that my favorites are my sans hoodie, a sweater from a store i like that has a dog on it, and the beige trench coat i have.

I have a dress pant with an inner lining that I consider a godsend. It gets cold where I live, and all of the jackets, coats, and hats in the world don't do anything for my legs. It's a staple of my winter wardrobe, and I should really look into getting a few extra so that I can use it during more weeks.

For what I have on hand me rn, probably my Crocs. They're easy to slip on and they just feel nice.

They're also kinda gender euphoric in a way? It's the one article I currently have that makes me feel feminine whilst still being totally passable to not raise any suspicions from others.

But yeah , I dig em. We have like 40° weather atm and I'm still slipping em on cuz I just vibe with em

Back
Top Bottom