• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your favourite female player character designs?

user750365

Reaction score
Dawn (Platinum version), Rosa and Selene (both versions) are the ones I like the most.

neoratz

cute charm
Reaction score
my #1 is dawn but it's probably mostly nostalgia! here's a whole list i did with the pokemon sorter:
  1. Dawn
  2. Lyra
  3. Leaf
  4. May
  5. Rosa
  6. Serena
  7. Hilda
  8. Selene
  9. Kris
  10. Shield
  11. Elaine
honestly hilda would probably be lower if it weren't ALSO for nostalgia : P

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
my list would be Dawn > whoever the female protag in SwSh is > Selene > everyone else

Leaf_Ranger

Reaction score
I like Leaf's design in LG and she's a nice counterpart for Blue, Lyra is just lovely (namely her Kotobukiya artwork with Chikorita) and Platinum's Dawn is cute due to the clothes' use of pink and feeling of warmth but I just hate her bags as well as for all other female protagonists.
One think that I like with the introduction of customisation is the sheer amount of options for females but in reverse there's lack of it and formal clothing for males.

Silverwynde

Sentient World Observation and Response Department
Reaction score
I have to go with Hilda as my number one, Serena as second and Rosa as third.