• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite female player character designs?

my #1 is dawn but it's probably mostly nostalgia! here's a whole list i did with the pokemon sorter:
  1. Dawn
  2. Lyra
  3. Leaf
  4. May
  5. Rosa
  6. Serena
  7. Hilda
  8. Selene
  9. Kris
  10. Shield
  11. Elaine

honestly hilda would probably be lower if it weren't ALSO for nostalgia : P

I like Leaf's design in LG and she's a nice counterpart for Blue, Lyra is just lovely (namely her Kotobukiya artwork with Chikorita) and Platinum's Dawn is cute due to the clothes' use of pink and feeling of warmth but I just hate her bags as well as for all other female protagonists.
One think that I like with the introduction of customisation is the sheer amount of options for females but in reverse there's lack of it and formal clothing for males.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom