• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite fire type

I'm not big on fire types, but the Raikou special really made me like Typhlosion. You can't tell from it's game sprites, but it's really freaking adorable.

I like Charmander and its evolutions quite a bit, but other than that I'm not a big fan of fire types. I rarely use them in the game unless I absolutely have to. Numels are pretty cute though.

Torkoal because it's just so cute! And pretty cool too, I guess. Just something about it is endearing.

Typhlosion, Camerupt, Houndoom and Volcarona (and quite a few other Fire-types really) are also favourites of mine, but Torkoal is by far my favourite.

Fire is one of my favorite types, and I couldn't choose just one. D: I'll list a top 10.

1) Reshiram. He's such a gorgeous dragon, especially his shiny form.
2) Emboar. I don't care about the dumb whining surrounding her typing, Emboar's still a badass beast!
3) Infernape. Journey to the West reference for the win!
4) Torkaol. I simply adore turtles, so a fire-type turtle is an instant favorite!
5) Magmortar. I'll admit I thought he was unnecessary too when I first saw him, but after using him in battle in PBR, I've really come to appreciate their beauty, despite the goofy appearance.
6) Volcarona. He is also very lovely, even though he might scare me in real life.
7) Magby. One of the cutest baby Pokemon in existence.
8) Tepig. I'll play as one in the PMD 3DS if/when it comes to NA, Tepig is just too cute!
9) Chandelure. He's quite adorable, and his Pokedex 3D model is cute too!
10) Heatran. A legendary Pokemon that looks very cool, he's such a beast in battles!

Hmm... Cyndaquil for me.

Although I like Chandelure and Volcarona too.

Chandelure. It's a ghostly chandelier with a Special Attack stat that puts Alakazam to shame. The thing is actually my second favorite Pokemon behind Gengar.

I love Cyndaquil :tarou2: (especially in PMD lol) my other favorite fire types are Darumaka, Ninetails, Rapidash, Torkoal, etc. (I have a lot of favorites :ksmile:, actually, it would take FOREVER to type)

no one can resist Cyndaquil
my all time favorite fire-type and one of the cutest fire-types

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom