• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Re: Best Pokemon Game

Of course, the newer pokemon games are better... I vote HeartGold the best

I won't vote, because I'd have to vote in both Sapphire/Ruby and HGSS. They were the Pokémon games I REALLY enjoyed playing. And yes, I played Red and Silver before them. I liked them, but not as much. Also, although I like the features DPPt brought, I wasn't as happy playing them, the region didn't appeal me much overall.

My favorite was Yellow.And its my favorite game because it was the only Pokemon game to have Jessie and James and Meowth.

I voted Heartgold. I have played a Pokemon game from each Generation, and have enjoyed this the most out of all of them.

the only thing people like heartgold soulsilver for is, the walking pokemon, overall two regions, updated pokedex for all pokemon, graphics like platinum. :7up::7up::7up::7up::7up:

i voted SS, not because its my favorite but because it the remake of my favorite. and i can catch Mewtwo in this game :D

Red/FireRed & Silver/SoulSilver. They are the games with my favorite regions and my favorite pokemon.

From what I've played so far HG seems to be the best in the series yet

Emerald without any doubts. It was good on its own merits, without piggybacking on previous games' success or features. Also, it was the first and only third Version so far I actually bought because I thought it was a genuinely good game. I never got Yellow nor Crystal, and I only got Platinum because Diamond was terrible in comparison, and I wanted a proper game in this 4th Generation.

Platinum. I'm such a Sinnoh fan-tard! I loved the graphics, the features, Team Galactic, the story, The player characters and NPCs, and also the Pokemon.

HGSS follows close behind as my 2nd favorite game. I liked the graphics, pokemon that walk with you, remixed music, story, and the nostalgia.

I wouldn't say it's the best, but my personal favourite is Crystal. For it's time, it was amazing.

I agree, Crystal had some kind of charm that you just don't see in the games today, the story was definitely superior. The fact it was in colour blew my mind when I first saw it.

Heart gold and soul silver hands down,4th gen games were dark and gloomy but HGSS had bright colors easy on the eyes you know.

i voted heart gold just because it had growlithe in it.

HeartGold. Its not just the newest, but it also has the best visuals, music, and controlls. It is great to have your Pokemon follow you around, and its really the little things that set it above the rest. I also love the Johto region, and this remake did a great job of showcasing it.

Soulsilver/Heartgold <333 Gold and Silver are really good but HG and SS are even better (L. You can travel around Kanto and Johto again but with better graphics, new events, Pokéthlon, Wi-fi,Pokéwalker and more new stuff xDU.I don't like that a lot of legendaries of another regions appear but anyway the games are awesome <3333. And Misty appears!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom