• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Re: What is your all time favorite poke man game..?

As per the main series, its Emerald and Crystal.
Spin-offs included, its Stadium and PMD.

Re: Best Pokemon Game

I wouldn't say it's the best, but my personal favourite is Crystal. For it's time, it was amazing.

I really liked emerald so that got my vote but i havent played to much of hg though one of my favorite features of the pokemon following you is in it :)

I really liked emerald so that got my vote but i havent played to much of hg though one of my favorite features of the pokemon following you is in it :)

Yeah. i like platinum because its the first pokemon game i got and and i knew. If all pokemon could follow us in that too with shiny, its my all-time favorite game. i also made an site abou platinum - Pokemon Platinum World

I couldn't really decide, but Saphirre came out on top.

My favorite has to be Diamond. Had so many new features and I really loved the story in Diamond. 2nd would be Emerald.

Gold/Silver.

Blue/Red were my firsts, and I love them too, but I think Gold/Silver improved on them so much. They were the only games where I didn't think, "UGH...why did they change this?!" when I played them. There's always something (small or big) in the games that follow that I've been disappointed with. I was never disappointed with Gold/Silver. Just my opinion though...

Last edited:

HGSS. That's cos I never played the fantastic GS, but HGSS showed that I missed out a lot.

HGSS. That's cos I never played the fantastic GS

What the hell kinda world you been living in?

Well. I guess yellow brings back a crap load of nostalgia. Although emerald is probably better in todays terms.

Last edited:

in my opinion, for johto and kanto reigon, HGSS best. For Hoenn, Emerald is the Best. For Sinnoh, PLatinum Is The Best. Your fav game would be for your fav region. mine platinum.

Which ever game was the first one someone played, it gets their vote. A majority of the people on BMGF are 13-17 so it would be a 3rd gen game. I'm in that group, and while my first game was saphire, I lost it and I like emerald better. Hoenn still rocks!

Well I'm turning 17 and the first one I played was Yellow. Then gold, then emerald then diamond.

Emerald, but I chose SoulSilver since I love its graphics.

Also, these forums seems to have less G/S/C fanboys/girls than PC. :)

Which ever game was the first one someone played, it gets their vote.

Nope, the first pkmn game I played where Yellow, but I voted SoulSilver, if this had been 6 months ago I would say Platinum. Screw nostalgia.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom