• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Re: Best Pokemon Game

Emerald has always been my personal favourite.

Yellow because you cna have a Pikachu beside you (you can play as RED!) and most importantly YOU CNA GET ALL 3 ORIGINAL STARTERS WITHOUT TRADING!!!!!

I accidently clicked heart gold when I was meant to click diamond. (silly me!) I haven't even got heart gold yet but i will soon.
Out of all the ones I have played, I prefer diamond as there was so many new things. I LOVED the underground ability. I used to play capture the flag underground nearly every day with my brother and friends, it was AMAZING! I also liked the ability to make a base underground wherever you wanted and decorate it!
When I get heart gold i might change my mind, though.
:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

it weird that the polls shows that most like gold/hg better and silver/ss, when it came out i remember everyone hating on gold hahaha

i voted yellow

yellow-crystal-emerald...dont care for gen4

I love a lot of the games. But I'm going to label SS as it.

Best graphics
A remake of my old favorite
better (IMO) version exclusives

You should've made this multiple-choiced.

Anyway, I say Platinum (improved features over D/P) and HG/SS (first-time Johto experience).

I have played R, B, Y, C, Ruby, E, D, and HG.

Emerald is still my favorite. I love the Gen III pokes. I love the story. I love how polished it feels. I love the evil teams. Especially Team Aqua. So.

Platinum.

Except for a few things, it's a big improvement over Emerald and a huge improvement over Yellow.

I love Diamond. It was my very first game, so there's a special attachment there,

You forgot Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. That's definitely the best pokemon game of all time.

2nd i'd probably say Emerald

3rd definitely would be heartgold

My favorite would probably be SoulSilver, because I loved Crystal, and really enjoy the modern version.

Platinum, hands down.

I enjoyed Diamond and Pearl a lot, but admittedly, there were flaws. Mostly in Pokémon availability. Platinum fixed that, which to me means they paid attention to the problems present in the past titles.

For the most part, everytime they make a new Pokemon game, its better than all the previous ones but... Heart Gold and Soul Silver, remakes of, although good games, being Pokemon titles, easily the most overrated [seriously, that's like my buzz word], instead of improving the titles that had flaws, they tried their best to recreate it as close as they could in the new system. Which made for... bad [pre-E4] gym teams, bad [pre-E4] pokemon availability. I dunno. HG/SS just didn't seem as polished as platinum.

My very first Pokemon game, of course! Crystal to this day remains my favorite.

My ultimate fav has gotta be Platinum (though I woted HG in poll)

It was my first Gen IV game I got, through courier again, and I remembered how I played it the entire day, sitting there all alone on my bed, hunched over my prized possession.

Second to that, is Heart Gold; I always loved Kanto, even though it was so small. Glad I could, for once, play in Johto. Didn't have the original G/S/C or anything, except Firered.

I'm quite fond of Platinum.

Scientolo- I mean Team Galactic is pretty awesome, I like the legends, the Pokes available are nice, the Poke Radar would be fun if I weren't lazy, etc.

Gen I games come in closely, though, since I had a lot of fun with the "mew" glitch. It was like an adventure all in its own when I heard about it.

HGSS. They took the format of DPPt, smoothed it out and gave it a sleek interface, added a ton of great new features, and put it over a remake of the games that had previously been considered possibly the best in the series.

Pokemon Stadium - great memories, but it is not on the poll...
Sooo, I'm going with Platinum!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom