• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Re: Best Pokemon Game

The original are by far the best, everything else is a ripoff or just plain stupid. Like the way ash got chimchar the EXACT SAME way he go charamander.http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/icons/icon8.gif

I hope you realize that due to the vast disconnect between the anime and the games, using a point from the anime as a point against the games isn't exactly a valid argument...

SoulSilver for me, because my favorite was Silver, but then HGSS came out and made vast mechanical/interface improvements not only over the original GS but also over DPPt before them (or at least DP, I haven't played Pt so I can't say how much was added before HGSS).

I love SS. Your Pokemon can follow you, there are Pokeathlons, and you can visit two regions. That is really the best game for me.

Definitely Platinum. HGSS failed in a few key areas unfortunately.

Surprising to see HG surpassing SS (here where I live, EVERYONE has SS, not HG). Also surprising to see Emerald be number 2! Emerald is my favorite, hands-down.

Favorite pokemon games

Sorry i havent posted in a while got really busy with stuff a game im currently workin on and french

Re: Favorite pokemon games

Favorite Games
FireRed
Emerald
Platinum
Soulsilver

It's going to be a battle between Crystal and Emerald. Emerald wins, best plot, best legends and best overall experience.

Crystal was my first game, and I love it just for that. Yeah, that's nostalgia for ya.

The original Gold Version was epic. I played it over and over and over again. I'm glad they Remade it.

I gotta say Fire Red. I personally thought it was a great re-make of the original and I really enjoyed playing it through. After Fire Red would be XD for me... they let ya catch some great Pokemon in that game.

Pokémon, SoulSilver, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

That's all of the main series games.

You're making me choose?!

Well, I'm going to go for LeafGreen, because Kanto is awesome, and I could play as an actual female for once. (I didn't know of Crystal's existance XD)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom