• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Favourite game poll

new poll for merge - don't post in here 'til I finish filling out 28 poll options. :p

Re: Favourite game poll

I apologize if this thread is already made. I used the search function and went through 11 firggin pages, and didn't find anything.

What is your most favorite pokemon game ever? Mine would be Emerald, the plot and gameplay were just epic for me, also Hoenn is my favorite region, but what's your people's favorites?

A poll already did exist. I've updated the poll with more options (basically main series and related games) and merged them all together.

For the future, the best way to find past threads like this isn't to just scroll back through pages. The forum allows you to search individual subforums, and only to search in the title of threads rather than the whole thing. Searching for both varations on the spelling of the word favourite gives you only 5 pages to look through (and usually only the first 2 or 3 pages are threads recent enough to worry about):

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/search.php?searchid=1913959

Pokémon Yellow. Game music was awesome (especially the Gym Leader battle music!), first gen Pokés will always be the most special to me, the sprites were enormously better looking than the simplistic (and sometimes downright freaky) Red and Blue ones and Pikachu followed you around! Though Morty, Falkner or Volkner weren't in at that point...

That was a bit of a tricky decision though. :3

When I was little I loved Crystal. Now I love HeartGold but I'm starting to really enjoy playing Platinum.

Platinum has held my interest far more than any other pokemon game. If they brought back Red and Blue for the DS, then that would be changed very fast.

Blue/Red - I'm so interested with the many glitches it has. I like exploring and discovering new glitches.

Since I have not played Black yet, I'm going to put that on another list.

But here's my line-up:
1. Platinum
2. HeartGold
3. Emerald

Silver, as it was the first Pokémon game I ever played.

Gold/Silver. Got me forever obsessed about Pokemon.

But my Gold/Silver cartridges went and died, and HG/SS is a perfect supplement. :ksmile:

ahh why'd you have to go and include side games :< that makes it so much harder!

But i guess my favorite handheld pkmn game is a tie between Platinum, HeartGold, and FireRed.

My favorite console game was easily XD: GoD. It's the ONLY pokemon game i've replayed! :D about 3-4 times now :p

Pearl, because the other games I own are HeartGold and FireRed, and both are annoying. FireRed because I can't buy other kinds of Poké Balls, and HeartGold because I have to use the stupid PokéGear to rematch battles.

Platinum. It has better graphics, areas and post-game than D/P and has Giratina (which itself is a reason for me to make me get close to something) as its mascot. And of course, the Distortion World.

Though Emerald and Black are close, too.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom