• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters

Openjer-D-Minus

Reaction score
Whats your favourite Pokémon Game... is it:

Pokémon Emerald Vesian
Pokémon Saphire Vesion
Pokémon Ruby Version
Pokémon Fire Red Version
Pokémon Leaf Green Version
Pokémon Siver Version
Pokémon Gold Version
Pokémon Crystal Version
Pokémon Diamond Vesion
Pokémon Pearl Version

Mine is Pokémon Emerald Version, but the bad thing is, i don't have Latios.

Diamond and Pearl haven't been released yet, why bother putting them in the list? Anyway for me it's Emerald.

Right now it's Crystal, though Ruby is winning some brownie points so it night be replacing Crystal someday. XD

Crystal has to be by far the best in my opinion (original stuff incorporated) after that I think they were ok but went down hill for me.

Hmmm.... This is a hard choice for me...
On one hand, Ruby and Sapphire had my favorite monsters in it.
On another, Crystal had the extremely cool night and day, plus better animations than Emerald.
Then Pokemon Yellow had the really cool surfing Pikachu minigame, and I liked that it fallowed you outside the ball (that would be a cool feature if alloud in DP)

...however going by my hype meter, I feel like I'm going to end up with Diamond and Pearl being my favorites, as for now... I don't know

i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm definately exploding over the release of Mystery Dungeon.

So am I. I can't wait for it to be released!

Right now though. I'm really liking Pokemon XD. Though I still think Miror B is very, very strange, and I'm wondering what drug the creators were on when they thought him up.

Crystal has to be the winner here. Gosh, Im gonna cry just thinking of it. I used to play my pokemon games to escape from what was going at home. (My dad beating my mom.)

Crystal is the winner although ruby has a close chane aswell but Crystal tops my list

No Red and Blue? No Yellow? Heathen >:O

Red and Blue were my favorite versions by far, no Pokemon game since has given me the feeling of awe and obsession that the originals did. Too little change is hurting the series, imo.

Does Puzzle League count? Because it's magical, magical anime crack...

EDIT: Oh, it's just the RPGs. Then G/S/C. Definitely G/S/C.

Emerald for me cauz I'm happy that they made the Pokemon move when u see them from crystal.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom