• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Your favourite Simpsons Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one came to me yesterday, and that was when Bart went to a Christian fundamentalist school, and the psalm he sang about beans and the aftermath of it (hint: he didn't last long there). Also, the aftermath of the battle between good and evil that Homer told Lisa about.

Last edited:
Just an interesting story from the episode "Bart to the Future", which a lot of people have been talking about: President-elect Lisa Simpson talking about a budget crunch from her immediate predecessor President Donald Trump. And look what happened a few days ago, while the forums were down.

Boy, time really flies when you're reading... [sees what he's holding] The Bible!? Ewww....

I use really love the show but for me, it slowly started going downhill become too cartoony I loved how the first few seasons felt somewhat more like a live action sitcom rather than a Saturday cartoon then they started to ruin the character's turning them into complete irreversible pricks in several episodes then the voice acting has seemed to go downhill in the last few years.

Hey, is that dad?
Either that or Batman has really let himself go.

Squeaky Farms Brand Genuine Animal Milk (you don't want to know where's the milk comes from)

"Okay curtain puller! It's your time to shine! ... Oh, it's too important, I'll do it."

"Hello, Simpsons!"
*family applauds Goose Gladwell appearing behind them*
"(impressed) You broke in!"

Homer on his way to teaching a class and speeds through a red light (it's okay, I'm a teacher) and Miss Hoover doing the same thing after Homer said it.

I love the part of "Lisa the Vegetarian" where Lisa is hesitant to dissect a worm, and the worm says "Lisa, what did I ever do to youuuuu?" in a lamb's voice, and Lisa says to herself "Why does it talk like a lamb?" (Brings back memories of when I was in science class and I felt squeamish about dissecting a worm.)

Another moment that never fails to amuse me is when Homer takes Bart to a steel mill and it turns out that the steel mill is a gay steel mill. Especially when Bart says "Dad, why did you bring me to a gay steel mill?"

Last edited:
"Dad, why did you bring me to a gay steel mill?"
I love the delivery of Homer's response - "I DON'T KNOW."

Another quote from one of my favourite seasons, Season 16 -
"Planing down the thighs~ Planing down the thighs~ I make 4 bucks an hour planing down the thighs~!"

The kid singing "My Ding-A-Ling" by the late great Chuck Berry. This act is over!

And the LA-Z Rider couch gag from "Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles".

"Hello. My name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me."

"Okay Mr. Burns. Uh, what's your first name?"

"...I don't know."

Every time Lionel Hutz opens his mouth is a classic just waiting to happen. But my favourite is when he said that he would filing a class action suit against the producers of the play Oh Streetcar on behalf of those who were cut from the play, only to say that he would be playing Mitch in said play (conflict of interests there).

Last edited:
The game show "Touch the Stove"

"So Kevin, I hear you collect amusing postcards."
"Ah, yeah, it all started when--"
"TOUCH THE STOVE!!"
"Aearrrgh!!"

Lisa suggests that they serve salad at the BBBQ (the extra B is for BYOBB). You don't win friends with salad. You don't win friends with salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom