• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite (sweetest) Serena and Bonnie moment?

CrashBash

Reaction score
I had no idea where to put this, but I figured this was worth a discussion point, since I've seen it mentioned a fair few times in review threads. Perhaps not surprisingly, many people like the almost sisterly interaction between Serena and Bonnie. I myself admit to being one of those people. So, I got to wondering...out of what we've seen so far, what's your favourite? X3

I loved their double battle against Team Rocket in the recent episode, heck I just loved how they interacted in that episode while split from Ash and Clemont in the episode. I also loved the episode where they imitated Team Rocket's motto.

Back
Top Bottom