• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite water type

pichu

Reaction score
Whats your favorite water pokemon?

Probebley,Totidiel. He is just so cute...

I'm not really a big water Pokemon fan, I like fire types better. But, if I had to say, it'd be Gyarados. He has an awesome moveset, and his HP is brilliant.

Either Vaporeon or Milotic.

(If they don't have to be just Water, I love Sealeo/Walrein)

It's always been Vaporeon for me, and I doubt that that will change, but Milotic has also made its way onto my list. I've wanted one since I first saw it, so capturing Feebas was a happy day for me.

Vaporeon's cute and pretty at the same time. I also like it because it learns Acid Armor.

I definitely have to go with Dewgong. Not only is it supah-cute, it also has the ridiculous rest/hydration combo which allows it to restore its full HP in one turn with no downside.

Hm.. I think I can rank these:
1/2) Buizel /Flowzel
3) Wingull
4) Wartortle
5) Mantine
6) Blastoise

Last edited:
Milotic's my personal favorite Water-type. Mainly cause like, they totally benefit from the Sp Attack boost they get (For evolving easier, and having a kickass Sp Attack like it should) and their fairly nice movepool and stats Milotic get. Pain in the ass to get one though, and even harder to get a shiny.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom