• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite water type

Definitely Milotic, followed by Vaporeon, Kingdra, and Starmie. Gyrados too.

Having never played gen 3 or 4 before HGSS i'd never coinsidered liking any of the later Pokémon... in fact I assumed most of them were as retarded as Lickilicky ¬¬
To my delight however, playing the new games allowed me to see that definitely not all of the new Pokémon are quite as stupid.
So it is with great pride I say that one of my very famourite water types is Crawdaunt! :D

I like Corsola, Octillery, Milotic, Staryu/mie, and the crustaceans mostly because they're not fishy and blue. :lol:

EDIT: also the Buizel and Floatzel!

I would have to say Dewgong and Seel, for no particular reason (though it is deadly with a Meganium --my normal starter -- on a two-on-two battle)

Mantine, Milotic, Feraligatr, Vaporeon and Lapras. Vaporeon being my alltime favourite water type.

Buizel!

Not yet released games: Mijumaru, the adorable sea otter. :)

As you can tell... I like otters.

Empoleon. It's a super awesome, mother effing penguin. What's not to love?
Non-penguin wise, I'd have to go with Starmie.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom