• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite water type

Magikarp :p.

Seriously though, I guess my favorite's Empoleon; it's got so many resistances, plus,, in my opinion, it looks the coolest of the Water starters.

Difficult to say but...

Poliwrath, Azumarill, Floatzel and Milotic I guess. Blastoise and Feraligatr get mentioned as well.

I really like water pokemon. Probably vaporeon, milotic, empoleon, and mudkip.

Milotic! It's pretty and has a base stat total of 540, which isn't too bad.
Then Vaporeon in a close second, just because it's an Eeveelution.

Mudkip, Piplup and Suicune are the ones I can think of off the top of my head!

Luvdisc is so cute. D: But uh, aside from me thinking a heart-shaped fish is cute, I really like Staryu and Starmie. Then again, this comes from the anime, when Misty would release them what with "hi-ya!" and such, they automatically kicked ass.

In the games, I'm most partial towards Gyarados. I always have one on my team.

This is SO DIFFICULT!!

My favorite type is Water, but I have always been torn between which my favorite is.
I think the answer for me is Starmie though, even with D/P/P series considered. I always thought Misty had picked a really cool Pokemon that was also a real pain to battle against.

Here are Mine in no exact order
  • Wartortle
  • Cloyster
  • Tentacruel
  • Shellos
  • Wailord
  • Milotic
  • Wooper
  • Slowking
  • Gastrodon
  • Mantine

Last edited:
What if this thread had forum gyms? As in, there would be members of the Bulbagarden Water Gym. vrey vague... but its 3 am here. thoughts?

Ok, i'll try to elaborate:
Everyone has their favorite types, right? Why not join with people who share a favorite type and do better than to have just a "What's your favorite water type?" thread. Instead, let's organize a mere social thing. (no battling or anything) And invent a badge!! :D

So yeah, get your favorite type and go form/join a gym within the forum.
Gyms need a name, leader (gasp! crisis!! i guess after you have one, vote for a leader), gym badge + design and a signature TM. Members remain on the list.

Don't worry about Elite Four, you power hungry animals, you. You know full well who you are. Just take a few baby steps. :D

There are 17 types pokepals...
Get moving!!!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom