• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Final Team

Mr.Munchlax

My little Pwny!
Reaction score
What will your team to defeat the elite four be in Pokemon Black/White? You may give as little as the names of the Pokemon or as much as well...as in depth as you can possibly get. My team will be:

Jalorda

Doryuzzu

Kojondo

Rankurusu

Archeos

Zoroark
(I have not decided on moves and held items)

I haven't finished the game yet, so I'll post so far.

Doredia LV 44
Chillacino LV 46
Muurando LV 41
Swanna LV 42

And I should be getting some other pokemon too. But I hardly ever have a full team. I might get a Shanderra, though. Since its first evo is so cute.

The one I beat the elite four with and used through story mode was Tamotsu(タモツ) [Futachimaru]

Trix [Murando]

Tater Tot [Hihidaruma]

Snap [Waruvial]

Bob [Kenhorou]

Coke [Tsunbear]

I can't remember their levels at the time, though they're all about 77-79 right now.

I'm about halfway through the game, and my planned team is:

Jalorda
Dotekkotsu
Kenhorou
Hiyakki
Hihidaruma
Zebraika

I said it before, but I can say it again. 8D My final White team will be this:

Boca the Enbuoh (F)
Sousa the Wargle (M)
Caesar the Hiyakkie (M)
Zuzu the Zorua (M)
Zelda the Gothiruzelle (M)
Pompano the Ononokus (F)

How do I plan to get a Gothiruzelle in White version? Action Replay Trading or Dream World, of course!

1. Jarooda (male)
2. Kenhorou (female)
3. Hiyakki (male)
4. Desukan (male)
5. Ononokusu (male)
6. Reshiram <3

Yep, that's my final team. :)

My team in White was:

Enbuoh
Musharna
Kenhorou
Doreida
Waruvial

After the Elite 4, I raised a Sazandra to help with the Post-E4 parts. Now, all their levels range from 80-84.

I played both to see "differences" between versions.

White:
Lv62 Daikenki. I blamed Mijumaru/Oshawott until I saw its cool evos. Then I noticed the alarming lack of decent Water-pokémon in B/W. So I chose it.
Lv62 Murandoo. A very well-balanced one, just its Sp.Atk. sucks, but it has a nice Attack, who needs both stats in a single PK?
Lv62 Baokkie. I just got it by inertia, it's nice anyway.
Lv62 Archaeos. Hell of glass cannon. Raising it was a pain in the ass, but it's worth it.
Lv63 Shibirudon. A Pokémon with no weaknesses can't be uncool. Specially with 65-base Ice hidden Power. (no, I didn't cheat for it)
Lv62 Shandera. Another great sweeper. I put it Shadow Ball, Psychic, Energy Ball and Flamethrower, so there's no Pokémon able to resist it.

Black:
Lv56 Enbuoh. Fire is always my default.
Lv57 Archaeos. Yeah, I became a fan of it.
Lv56 Doryuuzu. Nice moves and easy to find.
Lv56 Shandera. Another must-be. I had to choose between it and Shibirudon... I didn't want to repeat half of White team.
Lv50 Gyarados. I bought the selling Magikarp almost by charity, I always do that xD. Lucky egg, rapid switch and at the blink of an eye it's reaching the level of rest of team. And I haven't started to explore east Unova seriously...
Lv61 Milotic. Getting one by fishing took so long that I got a shiny Basslao before xD

Last edited:
1 - Daikenki
2 - Waruvial
3 - Archaeos
4 - Zeburaika
5 - Ononokus
6 - Zoroark

That's my current team in Pokemon White. I'll swap out some pokemon after I get the National Dex.

My team will be:

Daikenki
Barugina
evovled form of chilarmi
Zuruzukin
Zeburaika
Sazandora

Black version.

My team will be something like this:

Jalorda
Hihidaruma
Abagoura
Waruvial
Wargle
Denchura/Zeburaika

Haven't decided on the electric-type just yet.

I'll probably just go along with the moves, but ideally (Pokémon, definitely)
(At Level 50, without HM's unless wanted)
Daikenki (Water Starter)
Zoroark (Dark,)
Shinbora (Psychic and Flying)
Shandera (Ghost and Fire)
Zeburaika (Electric)
Spot reserved for Zekrom!

Jalorda

Genesect

Zekrom or victini

Sazandora

Espeon

Blastoise

and now my team I will use when not using above team

Venasaur

Flareon

Golduck

Mewtwo

Mew

Alakazam
I love generation I:-D

My final team will be:
Porcino the Emboar
Thistle the Simisage
Jellicent
Archeops
Zekrom
Zoroark

Last edited:
Note: This is IN GAME.

Jalorda
Sazandra
Kojondo
Zekrom
Shandera
Doryuuzu

Black: Shanderaa, Denchura, Waruvial, Daikenki, Ononokusu, Espeon. this was my team the second time you fight against E4, before was the same except for Espeon

White: Jaroda, abbagoura, Kokoromori, Tsubear, Baffuron, Doryuuzu (first E4 challenge)
Jaroda, Dragonite, Rankurusu, Wargle, Gyarados, Tyranitar (second E4 challenge)

White:

Daikenki
Wargle
Baokey
Waruvial
Rankurusu/Musharna
Zeburaika/Sazandora

Black:

Enbuoh
Hihidaruma
Archeos
Denchura
Doryuzu
Ononokusu

I've decided on my team long ago.

1: Tepig>Chaobuu>Emboar

My starter, of course. I decided that Tepig would be my starter roughly four seconds after seeing the three starters for the first time. That first look at it just entranced me, and the high level of controversy surrounding the release of the evolutions did nothing to change my mind. Emboar is just too friggin' awesome.

I don't know what the exact moveset will look like in the end, but I will be teaching it Wild Charge. It will also know some physical Fighting move, and possibly Blast Burn.

2: Pansage>Yanakkie

For the record, Pansage ain't joining my team to serve as a shortcut past Corn's Panpour. I decided on Pansage before I even learned of the circumstances of obtaining it. Originally, I had been contemplating Tamagetake, due to it being a Poison-type. But it can't learn Cut, and all of my in-game Grass-types must be able to learn Cut. It's just one of those things with me. Besides, the decision was made final as soon as that sprite of Yanakkie leaked. My exact reaction was along the lines of "Elvis monkey FTW!". It's just that awesome.

Again, don't know what the final moveset will look like. It will know Cut, and will eventually learn Seed Bomb. I won't evolve Pansage until it learns Crunch, I'll teach it Shadow Claw from a TM, and I think I'll teach it Cheer Up as soon as I get the TM.

3: Basslao

Unlike the other two, I hadn't decided on Basslao right away. Not until I saw its official art, anyway. But even then, it took me a while to decide on a forme. Eventually, I decided on the Red Stripe Forme, upon learning that the two formes had no significant differences, and the Red Stripe Forme was more predominant in Black, the version I'm gonna be using anyway.

Final movepool's gonna look something like Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, and Crunch. It will temporarily know Dive, and only for the purpose of those underwater ruins (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is all Dive is good for in the games anyway).

4: Koromori>Kokoromori

Another early decision, no surprise there. I took a liking to Koromori upon first seeing it, and even when I learned it wasn't a Poison-type, I still liked it. Kokoromori looks a little weird, kinda, but I still like it.

Final moveset's not set in stone, but it's looking something like Fly, Psycho Shock, Calm Mind, and Air Slash. Might do Charge Beam over Calm Mind, though.

5: Klink>Gigear>Gigigear

Klink was yet another early decision. The moment it was revealed in CoroCoro, I was fascinated by it. Such a simple design, and yet it appealed to me. Its other two evolutions do look rather similar, but that doesn't bother me. Not at all.

Final movepool's looking to be Gear Change, Gear Saucer, Rock Smash, and either Thunderbolt or Volt Change. Given its affinity with Electric-types, I don't see why it doesn't learn Wild Charge.

6: Zorua>Zoroark

Sensing a pattern here? Yeah, my entire team was constructed out of prerelease Pokemon. Even now that I know all my options, I have no intention of changing the team at all. Anyway, I obviously decided on Zoroark as soon as it was released. Well, as soon as it was established that it was obtainable in-game and wasn't a legendary, anyway. I'll be getting it as the Zorua in Castelia City (I like to have all male Pokemon- just another quirk of mine. Well, with the obvious exception of the Klink line, as they're genderless). Not to mention, Illusion is just too awesome.

The final movepool's up in the air, but will include Night Burst and Flamethrower. Maybe even Nasty Plot.

With a mustache.

Last edited:
My future White team:

Doryuzu
Mebukijika
Shibirudon
Shandera
Wargle

and either Daikenki or Abagoura.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom