• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Final Team

Samurott - "Joe"
Simisear - "Gohan"
Unfezant - "Alfred"
Sawk - "Bruce"
Whimsicott - "Saturn"
Haxorus - No nickname, as I haven't caught it yet :p
Yeah, I realize it isn't all that great a team, but it gets the job done (eventually).

Endgame team in White:

The hero - Victini
The lancer - Samurott
The smart girl - Zoroark
The big guy - Excadrill
The chick - Galvantula
Sixth ranger - Haxorus (who replaced Serperior before the last gym)

Zekrom replaced Galvantula in the final two battles. In hindsight, not the best move. But I still won.

The only ones I know for sure are going to be in my main team at this point are:

Swoobat (Integra)
Zebstrika (Veritas) OR Elektross (haven't caught yet)
Krookodile (haven't caught yet)

That's all I know for sure at the moment, and even I'm not 100% on my Zebstrika. I also like Elektross a lot but I only want one electric type.

- Zeburaika
- Jalorda
- Swanna
- Vanilluxe
- Ulgamoth/Shandera
- Victini

All of them are level 94+. I couldn't remember the details because I lost my DS 2 weeks ago. XP

White:
-Serperior
-Damaritan [normal]
-Alomomola
-Archeops
-Reinclues
-hm slave

black
-Samurott
-Breloom
-Gothitel
-Absol
-Alomomola
-Hm Slave

Hoping it'll be along the lines of...

Serperior
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Galvantula
Braviary
Reuniclus

Samurott- The link that holds everything together
Larvesta- Fast and furious
Zoroark- The mastermind behind the operation
Carracosta- Slow and steady
Sigilyph- The strategizer
Victini- Careful, cautious, and deadly

Hikari10's Pokemon Black Team

Character Name: Rosie
Pokemon: Gothitelle, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Scrafty, Samurott, Excadrill

Hikari10's Pokemon White Team

Character Name: Ben
Pokemon: Eelektross, Reuniclus, Lilligant, Krookodile, Emboar, Swanna

I really don't like having too many pokemon on a team--4 is good for me.
RIght now, I'm going for
Samurott--the samurai. He's the closest I can ge to Gallade, which is pure beast. Plus, I mean, he has a freaking sword!!! I can't see many people challenging this one.
Stoutland--OK, I'm nuts about dogs. I don't have one, but I go crazy over them. I initially hated this guy, but after some advice, I realized that he is awesome. Plus, it starts out as a puppy! How cool is that!
Darmanitan--I wanted a good fire type, so I considered three, Volcarona, this one, and Chadelure. Chandelure...creeps the hell out of me. Heck no. Volcarona I considered, but I got some advice that convinced me not to get it. It's awesome, but will have to wait, I can't raise something that late in the game.

Oh, and maybe Sawk or Hydreigon...maybe. I know Hydreigon is good, but I heard Sawk is a beast. I'm not sure.

Emboar- Torch. Deals with grass, ice, dark and normal. His awesome looks doesn't hurt.
Sesimitoad- Toad. Suck it electric types, fire, and rock.
Lilligant- Lillil. Her(?) moveset and typing reminded my of my beloved Roserade of Gen IV.
Krookodile- Sahara.
Musharan- Dreamer. Unbelievable damage sponge. Reminds me of my beloved Drifblim
Vanillish- Dulce. Helped me curb-stomp Skyla and Drayden.

Oh yeah, I'm quite creative with naming.

I just finished the main story for Pokemon Black.

Samurott
Modest Nature
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Revenge
-Water Fall

Archeops
Adamant Nature
-Acrobatics
-Fly
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

Zoroark
Timid Nature
-Focus Blast
-Extrasensory
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot

Conkeldurr
Naughty Nature
Hammer Arm
Strength
Stone Edge
Payback

Leavanny
Naughty Nature
Leaf Blade
X-scissor
Shadow Claw
Swords Dance

Haxorus
Dragon Dance
Poison Jab
Dig
Dragon Claw

Haxorus is going to get a moveset makeover when I find some of the better TM's. I traded for better TM's early game while happiness was unaffected. I didn't trade for earthquake because I didn't want Haxorus to be reset to base happiness.

My team in White is:
Asgard (Beheeyem) male, Lv. 77
Miyamoto (Samurott) male, Lv. 63
Simmo (Simisear) male, Lv. 63
Arach (Galvantula) male, shiny, Lv. 73
Raptor (Archeops) male, Lv. 80

Wow...I just realised I have an all male team. Im looking for a decent 6th member. Ill probably just Poke Transfer in my Lv. 100 shiny Toxicroak, Altair.

I'm now considering merging my favourites from both games into an unplanned team. If I do...

Tepig
Musharna
Whimsicott
Excadrill
Mienshao
Mandibuzz/Togekiss

Just beat the game last night, here is my final team in White.

Samurott (lv. 55)
Victini (lv. 52)
Zebstrika (lv. 47)
Scrafty (lv. 53)
Reuniclus (lv. 51)
Rufflet (lv. 46)

I've beaten the game now, my final team is

Sumurott, Serperior, Galvantula, Braivary, Zoroark, and Krookodile.

I beat the game last night and my team was
Zekrom(no duh, it's White version)
Zoroark
Darmanitan
Serperior
Arceops
Rienclus
The Elite 4(whom I pwned on Thursday) was very sad. It was pathetic. My highest leveled Pokemon was 47, I think, lowest being 44. I taught them the meaning of pain with underleveled Pokemon. I beat N, but lost to Ghetsis. When I rematched him, he had three left. I had Zekrom left. Zek killed a weakened Pokemon, killed Seismitoad in 2 Dragon Claws, and Elektross fell to 3 Dragon Claws(I think) and a full restore.(Seismitoad Earthquaked me.)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom