• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Final Team

Samurott
Lilligant
Stoutland
Zoroark
Braviary
Reuniclus
:eek: Woah, i just realized almost all of them only have one type, lol.
I planned this team out when we first saw all the new pokemon, but there are so many I wanna get Black now so I can have a whole other team. :p

After 70 hours of game-play I finally beat Alder with:

Vinny the Volcarona
Denise the Hydreigon
MEWTWO the Mewtwo (Yeah, I messed up not renaming it before bringing it across)
Raymond the Zekrom
Verity the Virizion and
Zweilous the... Zweilous (Didn't take part, he's going to replace Denise once he evolves, much of the 70 hours was spent breeding him for Modest nature, 31 Sp.Atk IV and Dark Pulse).

Despite the 70 hours of play time I still had problems with Alder's Volcarona (which was higher level than any of my pokes who ranged from the level 58 Raymond to the level 71 Vinny and MEWTWO) until I just gave up and used his Accelgor as a Quiver Dance setup bro for Vinny, who then swept the rest of Alder's pokes with Bug Buzz and Heat Wave.

I used to have a Victini (Jamie) as my psychic type but after introducing Vinny I didn't want two fire types. So in came MEWTWO to fill the void, he may get replaced with a Reuniclus later because the block caps are grating on my nerves and I kinda like the idea of the team being all Gen V. Currently training up a Garchomp (Geraldine) for the last spot, until I get a Landorus that is.

My starter was Tepig but he was dropped as soon as I caught Cobalion, which was as soon as I got surf (Cobalion + Victini did his job far better).

My more recently started game of Black has me rolling a rather unorthodox team of:

Charizard
Wartortle
Zoroark
Servine
Conkeldurr
Axew

All bred on white and transferred to Black as early as possible, except Servine and Conkeldurr. I far prefer Charizard/Blastoise to Emboar/Samurott (Though Serperior beats out Venusaur in my mind).

My final team for my first playthrough:
560.gif
526.gif
561.gif
550.gif
596.gif
626.gif

My planned final team for my current playthrough:
539.gif
545.gif
565.gif
584.gif
604.gif
623.gif

What Pokemon did you use for the elite 4?

I personally went for
Sawk, Beheeyem, Stoutland, Durant, Emboar and Amoonguus
but I was thinking of changing it up a bit for the 2nd time round
any ideas?
thanks

Re: What Pokemon did you use for the elite 4?

I used Stoutland and Stoutland only, except for the last two battles, where I used my Reshiram.

Assuming this is just for BW than:

First time:
- Emboar
- Cofagrigus
- Zoroark
- Excadrill
- Simipour
- Zweilous

Second time:
- Emboar
- Cofagrigus
- Zoroark
- Excadrill
- Simipour
- Hydreigon

I used:
-Emboard
-Seismitoad
-Sawsbuck
-Beartic
-Braviary
-Bisharp
They're all pretty good.

I think my final team will end up as:
Samurott
Unfezant
Bisharp
Haxorus
Darmanitan
Vanilluxe

I've been training a lot of different Pokemon, but these are my strongest.

Samurott
Haxorus
Archeops
Eelektross
Krookodile
Chandelure

Currently level grinding them to 100.

Ah, my prized Plasma-stoppers. They (The ones who will beat Alder the first time) are:

Samurott.
Scolipede.
Braviary.
Zoroark.
Haxorus.
And shiny Flareon, of course.

The other team I had in mind (For defeating Alder the second time) would be:

Hydreigion.
Krookodile.
Jellicent.
Emonga.
Lilligant.
And my prized Victini.

Right now, my Black team consists of:

Virizion
Reshiram
Cinncinno
Simipour
Leavanny
Gothizelle

Lol they're in my sig...but I'll name them off anyways.

Black:
Serperior
Unfezant
Musharna
Chandelure
Suicune
Zebstrika

White:
Samurott
Unfezant
Reuniclus
Raikou
Chandelure
Lilligant

The only version I have of Gen 5 is White at the moment and i've beaten everyone as of yesterday. The teams for Black and Grey are what I plan to have.

White Team
Samurott
Victini
Cobalion
Unfezant
Zekrom
Darmanitan

Black Team
Emboar
Caracosta
Reshiram
Druddigon
Volcarona
Swellow

Grey Team
Serperior
Kyurem
Metagross
Tyranitar
Lucario
Hydreigon
Probably gonna have a Dragonite as a backup member.

Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to discuss teams for the possible third version of Gen V.

Emboar
Milotic
Whimsicott
Unfezant
Gothitelle
???

Actually I'm kind of stuck on a sixth team member, since I have no idea what the end-game battles will be like. I'm just going to wait until they announce it...if they do. :lol:

I think I'll use:
Samurott,
Leavanny,
Reuniclus,
Simisear,
Golurk,
and Mienshao for the third version. They seem to be popular, from what I've seen on this forum, so I'll try them.

I've been grinding the E4 and Adler (beaten too many times to count -_-) with a level 100 Mewtwo + a random pokemon i'm trying to lvl grind.

As of now, my party is:

Magnezone
Dragonite
Ferrothorn
Gliscor
Scizor
Starmie

Are 3 steel types too much for one team? And two of them are x4 weak to fire...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom