• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your first avatar

Caprizant

Getting Into Knives
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
Mine was this one, cuz it was the very first thing to come to my head:

tumblr_m08rs3MFXG1qd2935o1_100.gif

What was your first avatar (if you remember)?

Last edited:
Re: Your first avatar?

I had been heels over head for Ao no Exorcist, and my avy was (probably) Okumura Rin. Don't really remember what pic it was, though.

Mine was Miltank, either a cropped screen cap from the anime or a game sprite.

A default pic of Slowpoke. I thought it fit my nature well and how I feel about myself.

This, I believe.

shihadignitecoverlarge.jpg

Can't imagine why.

My first avatar was an official picture of N. It was him standing(looking sexy as usual) in the darkness looking to the left with a slight smile on his face. Pretty cool, pretty cool.

That was my first avatar:

347txjm.png

I used to love Silver. xD

Raichu's HGSS sprite, though I swapped it pretty quickly for a picture of Raichu from the anime.

Mine was a picture of Black from the second volume of Pokemon Black and White Adventures.

I had no idea what I could get as avatar, so I went for the regular Eevee. Very original.

It was probably an avatar of Lakitu from the Mario Brothers series.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom