• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your First Handheld

Citizen Snips

Bling Blong
Reaction score
A hand-me-down Gameboy (The Brick) from my cousin, which came with Wario Land, Pokemon Blue, Tetris, and Donkey Kong Land.

Poyo

no sweets
Reaction score
Mine was the Game Boy Pocket. I don't remember enjoying it too much though since it kind of sucked though that may be because of the types of handhelds out today which could be skewing my memory a bit.

InfernoFlames

I'm the Blaze Master now!
Reaction score
a white game boy advance with super mario advance. it still works, but i lost the battery skin and for some reason the screen is scratched so badly u can feel it with ur fingertips

Kyle Hyde

That work for you?
Reaction score
My dad gave me his old Game Boy when I was 4 or 5. Came with Tetris and one other I can't recall at the moment.

glow

Reaction score
Game Gear, got it with Mortal Kombat II and some sonic game.

chimera

Reaction score
A white DS Lite that stopped working, so I traded it in for a blue one.

Teravolt71

Reaction score
Game Boy Color. Before I had it, my sister had a Game Boy Pocket and I was jealous, but I got the better one. I think it was blue (like my DS Lite now), and I have no idea whatever happened to it. Thank god I never lose anything anymore.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Purple Game Boy Color, playing Elmo in Grouchland, then PokemonCrystal to boot.

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
purple Game Boy Advance and Super Mario Advance 2. Dang, it was fun.

AlexandraTheZoroark

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!!
Reaction score
A red Gameboy Advanced (My brother's). In terms of personal handhelds, my white DS Lite. Had it since I got it for my 9th birthday :)

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
My first handheld console was a purple Game Boy Colour which I got with Pokémon Red version. I still have it but the start button is not working. I use my original Game Boy Advance and GBA SP for my Game Boy Colour games now.

Reaction score
GameBoy Color, Teal (aqua blue). Me and my brother got it as a Christmas present along with Pokemon Blue.

fate

Reaction score
The ol' urine-green screen brick Gameboy, in the totally-80s box.

Still works.

Lugion

I like to singa
Reaction score
I had a teal GameBoy Color with Disney's Dinosaur and Looney Tunes.

I rarely played it.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
Well the first one I ever played on was my sister's lime green game boy color, but the first on I owned was my blue Gameboy Advance SP. Still carry it around since the DSi doesn't have a gameboy advance slot.

Sakurah

Reaction score
my first hand held was this-
which i still have and love that my parents were smart to get that for me, love that theme! and my first game i think was pokemon yellow. i never had the red or blue, my brothers had it!