• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Handheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka_Rules!

Long live Haruka (May)!
Reaction score
What was your first handheld gaming system?

For me it was the Game Boy Color. I got it along with Pokemon Yellow.

Game Boy Advance SP (Yeah, it flipped AND had a light built in!)
I also had Pokemon Blue for it :3
I could make the characters fat by pressing L

A Game Boy Color. Didn't have it for very long, didn't have good games for it, and had it during the time of the Game Boy Advance. Didn't have another handheld till I got my DS lite about 5 years later.

Sega Game Gear and Game Boy aka The Brick (even though they were my older brother's, he let me play with them alot) and the 1st one i owned myself was a lime green (Kiwi) Game Boy Color :)

Last edited:
A purple Game Boy Color. Man, I played that thing all the time.

White DS lite. :D
With Pokemon Pearl
^THE REASON WHY I JOINED THESE FORUMS.

A white DS lite I sold. It broke, so I traded it in for a old blue DS.

Can I count this old Snoopy tennis pocket game I had when I was four? It made the most terrifying, ungodly noises when you failed, and it also doubled as an alarm clock. Good times.

Mine was my little black gameboy (the sleeker one,not the brick)

game boy color...then it was taken to the salvation army when the game boy advance was popular with kids my age

The grey brick called a Game Boy... Good old Tetris, Solar Striker, Mario Baseball, Mario Land 2 (I think that's the one I had) etc...

Good memories...

A GameBoy Color.

Good times playing crap loads of Pokemon Silver on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom