• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Handheld

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hand-me-down Gameboy (The Brick) from my cousin, which came with Wario Land, Pokemon Blue, Tetris, and Donkey Kong Land.

Mine was the Game Boy Pocket. I don't remember enjoying it too much though since it kind of sucked though that may be because of the types of handhelds out today which could be skewing my memory a bit.

a white game boy advance with super mario advance. it still works, but i lost the battery skin and for some reason the screen is scratched so badly u can feel it with ur fingertips

My dad gave me his old Game Boy when I was 4 or 5. Came with Tetris and one other I can't recall at the moment.

Game Gear, got it with Mortal Kombat II and some sonic game.

A white DS Lite that stopped working, so I traded it in for a blue one.

Game Boy Color. Before I had it, my sister had a Game Boy Pocket and I was jealous, but I got the better one. I think it was blue (like my DS Lite now), and I have no idea whatever happened to it. Thank god I never lose anything anymore.

Purple Game Boy Color, playing Elmo in Grouchland, then PokemonCrystal to boot.

purple Game Boy Advance and Super Mario Advance 2. Dang, it was fun.

A red Gameboy Advanced (My brother's). In terms of personal handhelds, my white DS Lite. Had it since I got it for my 9th birthday :)

My first handheld console was a purple Game Boy Colour which I got with Pokémon Red version. I still have it but the start button is not working. I use my original Game Boy Advance and GBA SP for my Game Boy Colour games now.

GameBoy Color, Teal (aqua blue). Me and my brother got it as a Christmas present along with Pokemon Blue.

The ol' urine-green screen brick Gameboy, in the totally-80s box.

Still works.

I had a teal GameBoy Color with Disney's Dinosaur and Looney Tunes.

I rarely played it.

Well the first one I ever played on was my sister's lime green game boy color, but the first on I owned was my blue Gameboy Advance SP. Still carry it around since the DSi doesn't have a gameboy advance slot.

my first hand held was this-
gbc_4.jpg
which i still have and love that my parents were smart to get that for me, love that theme! and my first game i think was pokemon yellow. i never had the red or blue, my brothers had it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom