• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

It was my Blastoise from my first Pokemon game ever: Red. I could never find out how to get to Fuchsia City and so I spent all of my time training my favorite Pokemon near Lavendar Town. Then my friend showed me how to get to Fuchsia and I beat the whole game with my Blastoise and my level 82 Nidoking.

Blastoise in Pokemon Blue, although it was my older brother who owned him and trained him to 100 so I'm not sure if it counts.
Otherwise, then it was my Feraligatr in Silver. He was at lv.100 for 5 minutes and then I made a new game.

My first level 100 Pokemon was a Tyranitar in Gold. Took a while to train, but it was worth it.

My Typhlosion from Pokemon Colosseum. I transferred it to my emerald at level 75, and next thing I knew, it was my first level 100. I consider it my partner Pokemon, and I love it!

My Venusaur from Blue Version was my first to hit 100 not my only though, i played the sh*t out of that game.

My Linoone from Sapphire version was the first. Not because I felt a special connection to Linoone or anything, but I was training my entire team and it happened to have the fastest experience growth rate.

I had a level 88 pikachu in my original yellow version...it was gaining like 4 levels a day...my beagle wanted food and I left my advance on the table, she jumped up and bit 4 holes straight through my yellow catridge...I was like 6 and I cried. But my first real level one-hundred was my Blaziken in Ruby...

My first level 100 was my first real love, Typhlosion.
Yes, when I was a child, I had a strange child-version of a crush on him. D:

My first ever Pokemon I ever got. and I did it legit. Blastoise. Then after that I did that I cheated with every other level 100.

I have so many level 100 Pokemon from months of training them and from previous games, but my first one was Gyarados in Pokemon Red. My friend traded me a Magikarp for my Staryu, which I thought was a good trade at the time lol. I didn't know anything about this Magikarp, but soon came to learn that as a Pokemon it was terribly weak and almost impossible to use in battle.

It got a bit better when it learned the move Tackle, but otherwise still seemed like I was ripped off by my friend lol. Well one day I was training it as normal in Viridian Forest I believe and to my surprise and shock it evolved o_O

I then realized I had a brand new Gyarados! I trained it for days, weeks and months until it reached the highest level (100). Using it through the game was more than a breeze and defeating the Elite Four was so easy. Nothing could stop me like a Gyarados on a rampage rofl

My friend wanted to battle soon after I told him about my new beast, so I agreed with confidence. I remember some of the battle and also battling against his Starmie, which was the Staryu I traded with him lol Oh and I won the battle.

After that I went crazy training pokemon to Lvl.100 ever since. That's how I came across my sig pokemon Dragonite later on in Pokemon Yellow by training a Dratini. :p

My first level 100 pokemon was Blastoise from Pokemon Red. I had no idea how to "raise" a good six-pokemon team properly and equally. Plus, out of fear and curiosity, I kept sending out my starter, Squirtle, at nearly every battle - trainer battles, gym battles, rival battles - literally everything. I didn't even know about types and just spammed attacks until I won. By the time I first challenged the Elite Four, my Blastoise was around level 80. After I caught Mewtwo, my Blastoise became 100 LOL. Talk about being stronger than a legendary LOL

Mine was Espeon. Back in pokemon crystal when I first got eevee. I trained it solely and at Level 41 it evolved into Espeon. I beat the whole E4 using only L68 Espeon. beating E4 multiple times eventually raised it to L100.

My first level 100 was my Espeon. I was playing Pokemon Silver and I dragged that Espeon everywhere I went. I managed to get it to level 100 before beating Red. I was soooooooo happy! Made that fight way too easy....

I can't remember if I had lv.100s on B/R/Y or G/S/C, so my first lv.100 was my Blaziken on Sapphire. I still have it on White.

Shaymin on HeartGold. The only Pokemon I ever actually bothered to train up to lv.100!

Mine was a Zapdos. I caught it in Pokémon Leaf Green and was elated when it reached level 100. Zapdos, Rayquaza and Alakazam (all level 100) were my team up until HeartGold.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom