• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

The Fallen
Reaction score
Ah, that must suck now that the battery on your cartridge is almost surely dead. I only lost one lvl 100 to the GSC battery issue, with my other level 100s all being in games on the GBA and onwards.

And to stay on topic...

RGBY: None. I only completed the main quest on Yellow a couple times, no way that was enough experience for a 100er.

GSC: My Typhlosion.

RSE: A Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, another Kyogre and Rayquaza, and a Blaziken and some others I may be forgetting.

FRLG: Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Moltres, Sceptile (mostly RC'd), and then some others.

DPPt: All three starters.

HGSS: Typhlosion, Articuno, Meganium, Groudon, Red Gyarados, and the clones of a few of my GBA Pokemon that I imported.

BW: None again. :p
It's not 'almost surely' it IS dead. It died around 2006/2007 I forget which exactly. I just turned it on one day and everything was gone.

Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score
Pidgeot was my first Lv. 100 in LG. Kept farming at those black belt trainers on this island.

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
my second starter,
in FireRed:) it took me 6yrs to do it, but he finally made it :D

i'd also just like to add here that besides my Charizard, i came damn close with a Vaporeon a few times, once in, also FR, and another time in Gale of Darkness. I think i was able to get my Vaporeon up to level 96 or 98 until my memory card corrupted (TWICE) and i just gave up on that (so close! -_-) And i think the only other that was close was my 1st starter (Feraligatr) back in Gold. I think i got him to level 90 or something.

mientes
Reaction score
I don't count RBG because I just rare candy'd everyone up to 100.
Legit 100 though was my Pikachu in Yellow.

run James...
Reaction score
none yet. the closest I ever got was getting a magikarp at the resort area in platinum and lvling it up some, but i cant remember what lvl it was. before that, I had a maganium in silver or crystal. got it to lvl 91 by going to the elite 4, I guess. it was so long ago.

Lovely
Reaction score
Mine was my starter Blaziken, in Emerald, back in the day. I think I got it that way by KOing a Level 2 Poochyena or something...
...how many days did it take you to make it lv. 100 that way?

My first level 100 was a Blastoise in RGB, and a Typhlosion in GSC respectively. I knew nothing about pokemon types and stuff around then, and practically solo'd the whole region only with the starter. They were both around level 70 or 80 when I first challenged the league.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Swampert back in Sapphire. Of course, this was due to me only training my starter and neglecting my other 5 team members.

dakadakadakadaka
Reaction score
...how many days did it take you to make it lv. 100 that way?
Oh, I was little, (about 7-8 in 2006) and I saw it was close to leveling up on Lv99, and I went to Route 101, or something, but it did take like, four hours, as far as I remember.

And, I also had a Lv80 Minun, Lv51 Wailord, Lv49 Unown, Lv76 Kyogre, and Lv44 Smeargle.

That One NPC
Reaction score
My shiny Wooper was my first Pokemon I got to level 100 in Pokemon Gold. It took me forever to do so.

Reaction score
My first level 100 was my Sceptile I named ABBY, like a noob. Got it in Ruby and in Pearl I got it to level 100.

Reaction score
It was either Kadabra, or Nidoking in Yellow. <3'd them both.

Reaction score
Okay, this probably doesn't count, but my first 100 was Heatran in Pearl.
I loved owning the E4 Repeatedly with her XD

addicted to leafgreen
Reaction score
None yet, but i have plans to train Ella the vaporeon (see below) as my first. Currently tied with LG venusaur (Who can't beat E4) for highest lvl i own, at 68.

Xytegenia's finest
Reaction score
Salamence. and my love of dragon pokemon was born! muwahahaha!

Dangit Dashie
Reaction score
Mine was a Blaziken I got from a friend as a Torchic in Emerald. I was determined to grind it all the way to lvl 100, no matter how time consuming it was.